All reviews air train convention center larger sink frosted glass sky tram rental car atlanta airport sleeping area an early flight the sofa bed next morning key card easy access free breakfast check in was a breeze domestic terminal microwave and fridge
Reviewed March 13, 2016

If you have ANY kind of allergy, asthma, etc, stay away! The TOXIC air freshener stink will have you sneezing and grasping for air, it's horrible. They claim guests love the smell but it's so overpowering the smell lingers and you end up smelling it all day and all night! I've complained about it before and I must be the only one that has!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Christi W
GMCourtyardAtlantaDT, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Airport Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay! I apologize for the scent in our lobby. While this is a brand standard, I understand that it can be overbearing if you are allergic to scents. We will have our team re-evaluate placement and settings to ensure that it is set properly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reviewed March 10, 2016

This is a great place after a long haul flight, free and easy transfers via shuttle and Skytrain. We stayed 2 nights,spending a day exploring Atlanta, really easy using free Skytrain and MARTA and no lugging cases in and out of the city. We then collected our car on day 3, again using the free Skytrain. All so easy.
This is the first time we've chosen to sleep at an airport hotel when sightseeing, but it worked well. We had 2 good nights sleep after flying from Europe, the hotel was very quiet. Breakfast is included and OK. There isn't anywhere to walk around in the evening, but we brought food back from Atlanta with us to eat in our room. If we returned to Atlanta we would stay again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
GMCourtyardAtlantaDT, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Airport Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location to the airport as well as public transportation to many different attractions. We hope to see you during your future travels to the area.

Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

I made reservations over the phone and receive an email confirmation. Once arriving at the hotel my husband was informed that we didn't have a reservation. He showed the court the email reservation confirmation number she stated that it didn't show in her computer and that there were no available rooms. Once he returned to the car and informed me of what happened, I was livid! Spell before be pulled off I called back inside spoke with the reservation clerk who said there were available rooms and the grl was lying, I still was in the computer, she that I should go back into the facility... my husband said no we will find somewhere else to stay because why would she not sale a room! Honestly I was pissed because the location was prime to the convention center that was hosting an event that I needed to attend the next day. Anyway we left the premises and resided at the Embassy Suites which was 1.4 miles away. It was a royal treat, from the price being lower for the same suite and the 5 star breakfast that they offer! I wouldn't waste my time at another SpringHill Suites where the customer service is inadequate.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Wooki_TrophyFamily
GMCourtyardAtlantaDT, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Airport Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced while booking a room at our hotel. We are uncertain why your reservation did not show in our system and would like to apologize for your experience with our front desk team. Please contact me directly at 770-907-8880 if you'd like to discuss your experience in detail.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Great place to stop and stay for the night if you have an early morning flight. Very conveniently located and easy to get to, just jump on the rental car shuttle. Very clean with a nice breakfast buffet. Surprisely quiet for being next to an airport. Would recommend and stay again if needed.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay. We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed your accommodations as well as our location in proximity to the airport. We hope you choose us during your future travels to the area.

Reviewed February 5, 2016

I travel for a living and stay at Marriott Hotels almost exclusively. This Springhill Suites is one my favorite repetitive stays. It's a hidden gem for anyone traveling to/from the Atlanta airport. It's a brand new, LEEDS certified hotel and everything is gleaming and chic. The rooms are perfectly laid out, including bedside power ports and a luggage shelf. But more than anything, it's extremely convenient. I usually stay here the evening I arrive in Atlanta and the night before I depart because it's right off the rental car train. This lets me avoid any rush hour traffic coming/going and cuts an entire day off my rental car bill. The staff is always friendly (as at most Marriott hotels) and the amenities are just enough. This isn't really a vacation destination but rather an extremely time-efficient stop for a business traveler flying to Atlanta for business.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SoftwareGeek12

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay and your loyalty to Marriott as well as our hotel. We look forward to continuing to serve you during your travels to Atlanta.