Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport(College Park)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$99
  • Breakfast included
US$81
US$75
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$118
US$139
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

All reviewsaveda bath productslarge showerhardwood floorsmarta stationkeurig coffee makeratlanta airportwalk in showermodern hotelfront desk stafflight sleeperinternational terminalwould definitely stay here againwater pressurethe shuttle driveran early flightfree shuttlerental car
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

This is my go to hotel anytime I have to stay overnight near the Atlanta airport. Nice, modern hotel at a decent price. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious, beds are comfortable and staff is friendly. They leave a pair of earplugs on the nightstand (I'm assuming due to closeness of the airport), but I've never seemed to need them. That may not mean too much though, because I could sleep through a trainwreck!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
AT A, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to see that you had a great stay and the staff, services, and facility exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

The hotel stay itself was fine, but my wife and I were charged for items that the hotel staff falsely claimed were taken from the room.

We initially thought the charge was a double billing because we had purchased the hotel room through a 3rd party, Priceline. But we were shocked to hear the hotel management accuse us of taking a Keurig coffee maker ($150!) and a pillow ($20). We did not take these from the hotel room.

In fact, the Keurig machine was missing from the room when we had checked in at 2am, and we decided to wait until the morning to call the front desk. I called up the front desk at 7am the following day, used the coffee maker, and then we got dressed and went down to have breakfast in the hotel restaurant before we checked out. I am 100% certain we did not take the coffee maker with us. I have no recollection of the pillow, but given that the coffee maker was not originally in the room when we checked in, I am certain that the pillow was also missing before we had checked in. (We did not count the pillows...who would?!) In other words, we were charged for items that were not originally in the room to begin with.

What has added to this frustration is that my wife and I have spent many hours today talking to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport, to IHG customer care, and to the credit card company to dispute the charge. So far, the Hotel refuses to back down. Clearly, the management does not care about keeping customers happy (or trust them).

I do, however, feel bad for venting my anger at Joey in IHG Guest Relations in Charleston, SC. (I am sorry, Joey, if you read this. I now understand that you are only doing your job.)

But really, why would we take an old coffee maker? To sell? Seriously? And where would it fit in our bags? And a pillow, too?! Management clearly did not check the security cameras -- if it had done so, it would've seen that we were only carrying small bags that can fit in the cabin of airplanes.

This has caused us enormous anger and stress because we feel cheated and insulted. None of this time and effort is worth $170, but we do not feel like Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park should get away with cheating paying customers. We will continue to dispute this charge until it is reversed. We will file in small claims court if it has to come to that. We have much more important things to do with our lives, but we are just (irrationally?) angry at how insulting this is.

I do not understand how Hotel Indigo can blame guests, and I fear that other unsuspecting customers will have to deal with this. I hope this is not a new business model. We will not only avoid Hotel Indigo, but also Priceline in the future.

Be warned.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MiddleClassDude223

Thank you for sharing your concern. We do take great care in making sure our guest rooms are equipped with the amenities we provide and it is an unfortunate circumstance when we apply charges for missing items. We do not take this lightly and apologize that this was your experience. A member of the management team will be in touch to try and further resolve your concern.
Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Hotel Indigo in College Park has a couple of advantages over many other places. It's about a 5 minute, safe walk to and from a rail station which connects you with the airport to the south, and central Atlanta and other places to the north. Also, on the other side of the tracks, a few feet away, is a charming, small Main Street with locally-owned places to eat and get beverages. The rooms are great: large, with an easy-to-use thermostat and shower, and good water pressure from the sink and shower. The public areas, which include a bar and restaurant, a patio, numerous places to lounge, and a corridor with meeting space, are well-maintained and there's infused ice water in the lobby. The shuttle service to the airport is frequent and was timely for me. Melanie, who greeted me at reception, was genuinely friendly and helpful. Depending on flight patterns, you may hear some engine roars, so bring something to quiet that (like earplugs or a relaxing noise app on your phone) if you think it will bother you. Overall, the staff might not be the most polished, but they try and mostly hit the mark. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to see that you had a great stay and the staff, services, and facility met your expectations. We hope you will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

Our daughter recommended this hotel because she has been here visiting our granddaughter who is a flight attendant for Delta and lives in Atlanta. The staff, rooms, location and ease of getting there were all beyond our expectations! We wish we had planned to stay longer.

We could walk a few blocks to some great little restaurants (really liked the Radial Cafe), if we didn't want to eat at the restaurant in the hotel.

Thank you again for a great stay!

Room Tip: We did not ask for anything special but it was a great room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sallyle2018
AT A, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to see that you had a great stay and the staff, services, and facility exceeded your expectations. We hope you will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Actually, the hotel itself is pretty nice. Nice staff. Confortable rooms. But it's almost midnight and I have to get up in 5 hours. I was in bed at 9pm, but the airport wasnt. If you are a light sleeper, stay away. From 8pm until 11, there was a very loud departure every two minutes. It calmed down around 1120, but if you need quiet to sleep, this is not the hotel for you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AT A, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback about your recent stay. We value feedback and use it to constantly improve. We were delighted to see that you enjoyed the accommodations and hope that you would visit with us again if in the area.