“Excellent Ethiopian food close to the airport”

Bole Ethiopian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed July 10, 2018

On my last day of my conference, I decided to take a longer walk from the hotel. I saw good reviews here and never actually had Ethiopian, so I decided to try it. I was not disappointed.

Like other reviewers, I decided to try the sampler plate which gives you a little of everything. It come on injera, a gluten-free bread, which soaks up all the delicious sauces. Plus, they give you a lot more. I even had an Ethiopian beer, just to make it a little more authentic.

The décor was inviting and the service was excellent. Overall, I had a great meal and would come again. Plus, I'll look out for more African restaurants locally because of this experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Bole was a nice, family establishment with friendly service and good food. Their sampler offered many small portions of their delicious dishes (both vegetarian and with meat) that were more than I could finish for dinner. I would highly recommend this as well as the cafe latte I enjoyed for dessert. The service was a bit slow, but the quality more than made up for the wait. And though they offered silverware, I opted to eat in the traditional manner using the generous amounts of injera (think of 'Ethiopian crepes') to grab / scoop the stew/lentils/salad, so folks wanting to try Ethiopian food for the first time need not be afraid of the experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband had to spend a night in Atlanta on personal business and ended up dining alone at this lovely restaurant. He said the warm hospitality offered to him from the minute he walked in the door made him feel welcome, like part of the family. The meal was so superb he ordered a Bole Combination platter to go and brought it all the way back home to North Carolina for us to enjoy the next night! Perfectly delicious! I’m going with him next time!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My son took me to Bole Ethiopian Restaurant before leaving on a flight out of Atlanta-Hartsfield Airport. (The restaurant is conveniently located about 1 mile from many of the airport hotels.) The food was delicious! Every dish was freshly prepared and presented beautifully. I tried the sampler platter, which I suggest newbies do, because it has a variety of meat and vegetable dishes. The food was flavorful and prepared perfectly. Vegetarians and vegans will find a variety of wonderful options here as well.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

There were almost 20 of us and we all ordered the same vegan plate. Friendly quick service, delicious ethnic food and really great injira bread, beautifully served. Very filling and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!