“Good food and lots of it”
Review of Noodle

Noodle
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Reviewed 10 April 2017

First, let me say that I am not an expert on Asian food. But we were hungry one night and needed to accommodate a friend who had oral surgery so needed soft food. We tried Noodle and were glad that we did. We ordered five different dishes - soup, noodles - and our take out order was ready in just over 5 minutes. The server was helpful and pleasant. We mixed and matched the foods once home and loved them all. Portions were very generous as we had two meals of leftovers from our original order! We look forward to ordering again next time we are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Noodle

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

The food here is fantastic and portions are huge. The pork won ton soup is some of the best I ever had. Also had the Kung Pow Chicken fantastic flavor. I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I ordered the beef and broccoli. The meat was tough and the broccoli was under cooked. I went on a lunch break and waited far too long for my food. Also, for the quality of the food (or lack there of) it was way over priced. The only positive in my experience was the servers were friendly. I don't intend on ever going back.

1  Thank jfran422
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I'm astonished at the number of good reviews here. This was literally I think the worst Asian food I've ever been served anywhere. I ordered a spicy udon noodle soup bowl; the beef was tough like shoe leather while the vegetables were almost raw and the broth was oily. A friend was with me and had similar complaints about an unrelated menu item.

This place seems good at first (the decor is trendy, but has nothing to do with Asia at all)- but it seems the people in the kitchen have never eaten any good Asian food themselves and/or simply do not care enough to prepare it... (because apparently nobody knows the difference?) What a massive waste of time (service was very slow) and money.

1  Thank GenPDP7
Reviewed 28 November 2016

You best get there before the business man lunch time. Excellent food and fast service. Good price value, fast service and enough food for the next day meal too.... Portions hearty.