“got to try coconut ice cream”
Review of Zab-e-lee

Zab-e-lee
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I came for lunch right after they open at 11:00 a.m. The lady that take the order I think she might be the owner, she was so sweet. She took time to explain how they have a free spring rolls or salad or soup during weekday lunch. We order pad thai, pad se eew with coconut soup and eggrolls. The foods came pretty quick, all were very good and tasty. the best must try is their coconut ice cream. It is as good as the one I have in Bangkok.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

The food at the restaurant is very good. I have eaten there several times but this is my first time writing about my experiences. They have a good variety of food and all is great. The service is good too. The only thing I would add is to go around lunch time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

the food is bland and the restaurant seems dirty and cluttered. also one of the employees sat at a table behind me a clipped his finger nails for a full 5 minutes . i guess if you are looking for tasteless thai food this is for you, but if you are looking for good dinner options around your airport hotel, search on. avoid

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the old outside exterior fool you... Inside, the smells of fresh made Thai food tease the senses! And the friendly staff were attentive and made it a great experience for my wife & I. We started with appetizers of crab & cheese rolls & an excellent dish of Spicy Dancing Shrimp . Had a couple of import Thai beers while waiting for our fresh Beef & Chicken Pad Thais. The small cup of Tom Kha chicken soup was excellent. Finished off the meals with a Thai Tea. Our waiters were very polite, attentive & accommodating. If we’re in this area again, will definitely come back to try some new dishes!!! Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2017

While waiting to pick someone up at the Atlanta Airport, I decided to try to find some Thai food nearby. I have to say when I got to the parking lot in the rundown shopping center I questioned my decision. Boy, am I glad I went inside. The food was delicious and the location was very close to the airport. I ordered Pad Thai and green curry with the intention of having leftovers for my weary traveler. It was delicious. The staff was attentive and I ended up ordering more for the road. It was just as good warmed up the next day. They did a perfect job of adding a little heat to the dishes for me. Too bad this restaurant is over two hours from where I live. I will be back.

Date of visit: October 2017