Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport(College Park)(Great Value!)
US$110
ComfortInn
US$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
US$75
US$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$104
BestWestern.com
US$92
US$70
Hotels.com
All reviewschoice hotelsruby tuesdaysmissed breakfastwould stay here againwalking distancethe shuttle driverbed was comfortablewireless internetwafflesparking lotthe young ladybreakfast areaan early morning flightvending machinefree shuttle serviceconvention centercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2018

The value of this hotel compared to some of the others in the area was exceptional. I landed at ATL around 9 in the evening and received very quick shuttle service. The hotel was a bit outdated in some parts, but my room was up to date. The room met standards and was very clean. You could hear aircraft taking off, but that did not bother me. The hotel is extremely close to the terminals and in a very safe area. There are hotels surrounding it, but not really any restaurants. I paid less money here than a lot of the surrounding hotels, but still had a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank EaglesFan27
Reviewed January 27, 2018

I slept here, but I wouldn't bring my family.
The good:
-The bed was comfortable and room surprisingly quiet considering planes flying overhead (it is an airport hotel)
-The front desk person was entertaining and very nice
The bad:
-VERY outdated and rough
-Carpets are old and stained
-I was unwilling to be barefoot in this room, anywhere, including the shower
-Towel bar and other fixtures were falling off the wall
-Obnoxious arguments and domestic dispute in the hallway
-room had poor lighting and reeked of cigarettes despite a "no-smoking" hotel

There's not many hotels I've stayed in that felt dirtier.

Room Tip: Keep your expectations low
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank X6959IKnathanh
Reviewed January 12, 2018

We needed to a place close to the airport so we could fly out the next morning. We were able to drop off our rental car about a mile down the street and the hotel shuttle came to get us. The next morning the shuttle driver was waiting to bring us to the terminal. The shuttle arrives every 30 minutes. The room was okay. Clean enough. We had a room on the second floor and it was just off the elevator so we had no one on two sides of the room. It was quiet even with the elevator right there. The shower was very large and was easy to get in and out of which was good for us with some handicaps. The breakfast was not huge. On Thursday there was waffles to make. Also scrambled eggs (a bit salty), biscuits and gravy. Also cold cereal and oatmeal. Yogurts and boiled eggs. Juices and coffee. Not the best breakfast but OK. We were disapponted that we had a few problems with the computer in the lobby. We tried to print out our plane tickets but the printer would not work. We checked the printer file and there were 4 pages not printed in the last 3 months. We deleted ours. Then we had trouble shutting down our gmail account. Finally we got it to delete. We ended up just downloading our tickets to our phones. There is a Ruby Tuesdays in the parking lot which helped since we brought our rental car back. We got a meal to go and just walked over to pick it up. It was handy to have an airport close to the hotel.

Room Tip: Room right off the elevator number 214 was quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night at this hotel in December 2017. This hotel is very close to the airport, about 5 minutes away. The rooms are outdated, but there is a refrigerator and microwave in the room along with a coffeemaker and iron. There is a breakfast area and small exercise room. The staff was pleasant and the room was clean. The best features are the extensive selection of tv channels and the “Ruby Tuesday “ located just across the parking lot. A great value overall!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

From the other reviews I was so scared but it was fine. The building is old and run down...true. However the bed we had was new and the sheets and towels where clean. I saw one small roach in the bathroom other than that nothing. I didn’t book this it was family for a funeral so it worked for what we needed.
I didn’t have the breakfast but ruby Tuesday is right beside it and those folks where really nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family