All reviews manager jason huge tv mexican restaurant last minute booking older hotel close to the airport make your own waffles free breakfast comfortable beds hot water stayed for one night pleasant stay free shuttle shuttle driver an overnight stay an early flight barnes
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We didint like of the localization, see the photos of the bathroom: terrible! The hall it’s really ugly too with problem at the ceiling , the bedroom it’s better because the furniture are brand new...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joksan Luis T
Bluesky026, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for staying with us, the next phase of the remodel is the bathrooms. I will share with the team as we should and will improve those items until the remodel happens.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

She first gave me a room next to the ice machine after I explained to her I was so tired. And she lied saying she didn’t have any more rooms so.... I could not bear the room she gave me it was disgusting!!!!! Especially the bathroom OMG!!!!!! So the room she said she didn’t have suddenly popped up on a lower level ha ha ha!!!! Well it was worse because every sheet had urine like stains in them!!! I ask for clean sheet she sent only one by some guy saying she said that’s all she said I needed!!!! What a bias Hispanic lady!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank touba28

Thank you for staying with and please accept my apology on behalf of the team here.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

I stayed during a "snowstorm" in Atlanta (1 to 2 inches of snow) so the hotel was overbooked and extraordinarily understaffed. Please take this with a grain of salt because I hope it is usually better than this.

The free shuttle did not come from the airport so I took a cab. There was garbage all over the hallways. There was no free breakfast (the person responsible could not make it in due to the snow). There were hairballs in my hotel room. And the heat didn't work well.

This review will likely reflect what your stay will be like if you ever find yourself stranded at Atlanta airport due to a weather-related emergency, looking for a place to stay. I am sure the conditions are better on normal days.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying and your understanding. Please accept my apology on behalf of the team for the challenges you encountered.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I am writing this while still here. The ONLY reason I’m staying tonight is because we are with a large school group. The group coordinator had everything handled weeks ago. Upon arrival, 200 plus people stood in the lobby for at least an hour trying to get room keys. Our room was still dirty. Chips, dirt, and pubic hair was still in the bed. The kicker is, the beds were made. THEY LEFT THE PREVIOUS SHEETS ON OUR BED. Also, at least 10 other families were given room keys to rooms that were occupied. They walked in on other people. Note: there are no room safes. So, beware that people can walk in and have access to your stuff because the front desk will hand them a key. If I wasn’t dependent on a charter bus, I’d go to another hotel tonight.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jennie H

Hi Jennie, I will follow up with the sales and front desk departments on your group to ensure that type of delay is avoided in the future and miscommunication about who is which room. We do have safes behind the front desk if you need to lock anything up. The individuals in housekeeping have been addressed about the work performance. I offer you my apologies for less than desirable stay. I hope the rest of your trip was enjoyable.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Ups - comfy rooms
Clean
Friendly staff
La Fiesta restaurant attached is amazing

Downs- booked for pool, didn’t tell me it was closed. Said fridge and microwave In room, had to pay 10$ to get one put in.

The overall location doesn’t seem the best but great for the airport.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott I, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We hope you will visit again when our seasonal pool opens from Memorial Day to Labor Day.