“Great couple of nights!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport on a recent two-day swing through Atlanta, and I really enjoyed both room and facility.

My room was clean, well-planned and contemporary. I loved the way the desk was set into the wall to maximize space, and there were plenty of power outlets available on both desk and nightstands (a pet peeve of mine when it's lacking). Some of the outlets featured USB ports, eliminating the need for an adapter.

I used the fitness center both mornings. The machines I used were current and in optimum maintenance. I'm used to aerobic equipment (treadmill, elliptical, etc.) in hotels, but the multipurpose weight machine was a rare treat and allowed me to thoroughly work through my physical therapy on the road.

The breakfast bar was well-stocked, fresh, and varied. The cooked items were different each day, and the layout was spacious and allowed access to several diners without creating lines.

One last note about the feel of the place. There were neat little pictures by each room's number sign, making it easier to find your room or catch it if you'd gone to the wrong room, but also creating a fun vibe. Associates in blue shirts could be seen all over the place, which made it easy to understand the site was well-staffed, and each one wore what appeared to be a hand-decorated name tag, which made Hampton feel a little more intimate. Jackie, the friendly woman who manned the desk both mornings, answered several questions for me and helped me figure out my error in connecting to the wi-fi.

Great job. Can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: If you have AT&T phone service, you won't need to use the password they give you.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,018)

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

#Shoutout to Hampton Inn ATL Airport.
Awesome little stop on the road. Definitely different from any Hampton Inn I'd seen before, and had a dope free lunch in the lobby. Clean rooms and helpful staff. Stop in.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This is by far one of my favorite hotels in Atlanta. It is very safe because only guests can enter the parking lot with their room keys, plus there is a security guard present. It is conveniently located and not more than 15 min from downtown. It has great breakfast and a spacious pool area. And the staff is so friendly and helpful! I highly recommend them and I always enjoy my stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blayr N
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This hotel is tired and needs rennovation. Overpriced. Breakfast dishes all one-way styrofoam. The 100% satisfaction is a theory. When you tell at check out that you are not 100% satisfied the employee does not know how to handle it and you just pay the full, high price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank christiandF1424YB
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The Hampton Inn Atlanta-Airport was great. It was located in a nice quiet area, not too far from downtown. The room was clean, and the bed was very nice. They also offered free breakfast and dinner, which is great for saving money while traveling. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We booked this hotel because we are Hilton Honors members and usually have a pretty good experience at Hilton Hotels. True to the other reviews I read beforehand, the hotel is older and needs updating. The rooms are pretty small. We booked a double bed room with a crib, and walking room was tight when the crib was open. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The check-in staff were very nice and helpful. They even had cookies available. If we were to fly out of Atlanta again, we would consider this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor with a view of the pool and heard no noise during the night.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Atlat a, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it when Guest takes time out of their busy days to provide us with some open and honest feedback about our products and services.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We appreciate your business and truly want to make your experience here at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport as pleasant as possible.
Best regard
Lisa F

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I drove into town from a job site in central Georgia. Had an early morning flight so wanted to stay near the airport. This hotel was the best. Very close, very quiet, very comfortable. The staff during check in were very gracious and smilely. The hotel even had a happy hour BBQ sandwich with chips and slaw. The overall service was fantastic the shuttle service makes life easy to get your flight.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
4 km away
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
4.4 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!