Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel last weekend and that is my official hotel in the Atlanta area. I was not going to the airport but this hotel is very convenient to the airport and they have a shuttle. I think you can leave your car in their gated parking lot while you are gone. The customer service at the front desk was great with friendly faces as always. The first room that I was in had a problem with the heater so I went downstairs to get another room, I was given another room with no issues. There were plenty of towels, sheets were clean, bed was comfortable. I didn't really have any complaints about the room

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MsDee45
Write a ReviewReviews (1,019)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My only problem with this hotel is that room service did not clean my room. I assumed they would clean the room from past hotel experiences but they only delivered clean towels. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and did what they could to make things comfortable for me and I was until I returned to the room uncleaned.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Hampton Inn South Atlanta Airport was one of the friendliest hotels I’ve ever stayed in. It’s located by the airport but making it in out of the city is a breeze with hotels shuttle and super friendly staff. Huge non-smoking room with king bed and coffee. The breakfast is so good you’ll never have to go anywhere else. Nice quiet stay and we'll definitely be back. Thanks for a great time Hampton.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay here last week could not have been better. The staff were very friendly and checked with me multiple times to make sure I was happy. The lobby was elegantly designed and my room was spotless and clean. I had all of the comforts of home waiting for me. The hotel is located very close to the airport and is right next to nearby dining options.... however if you stay during the week 2 out of 3 meals are provided to you complimentary with your stay. Lots of hotels serve a free breakfast (and the Hampton Inn has a great one) but this hotel also offers a free dinner. Lasagna, salad, rolls and cake for dessert and beverages. This was a welcome bonus for a traveler on a budget such as my self. This hotel is of great quality and I will plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The friendliness of the staff here is astonishing. They were not just courteous, they changed my mood from sour to happy. I arrived to check in at 3am and the front desk woman was radiant. She told me I looked like Katy Perry and that breakfast was available in 2 hours. An angel of the darkness. The beds and bathroom were clean and comfortable. We were right by the elevator and were still not disturbed by noise.
Will def stay here again especially if flying out of Hartsfield Jackson.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel once before when I was stuck in Atlanta overnight and had such a pleasant experience that I selected it again for this trip to Atlanta. This hotel is so close to the airport. There is a free hotel shuttle that is offered. Check-in process is super easy. I don't know if they have the staff take customer service classes but there is not one rude person that I met on either stay. The courtesy of the staff alone will bring me back again. At one point I got sick during the stay and the staff conveniently provided me with bottled water to assist. My room was located on the first floor but very quiet. There is a fitness center that I utilized and was able to use the elliptical and treadmill easily. Although I wore headphones, the TV in the fitness center was convenient.

Room Tip: I was in room 117 and it was very convenient to the hotel amenities.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stay here when traveling out of Atlanta. It's minutes to the airport with free shuttle service. For $7.00/day you can leave your car in a gated parking area. This makes traveling from Atlanta very easy and convenient. The room and breakfast are average for a Hampton.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4 km away
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
4.4 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!