Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport
US$113
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$85
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$104
HotelIndigo.com
US$75
US$99
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$149
US$134
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$102
US$90
US$70
US$123
US$119
US$104
1,057 results
All reviewsatlanta airportroom was cleanshuttle servicefree breakfastan early morning flightpark and flynext morningenjoyed my staywafflesparking lothamptondriverdeskconveniencerubyproximityplane
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Husband and I stayed at Hampton Inn Airport. Location and parking was great for airport. Room was less than expected for Hampton Inn. Room was not correct with reservation, mattress was not comfortable and room was hot / smelled when we walked in. Staff moved us from double to king but it was a hassle. Our original reservation was a king.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I stayed at this hotel last weekend and that is my official hotel in the Atlanta area. I was not going to the airport but this hotel is very convenient to the airport and they have a shuttle. I think you can leave your car in their gated parking lot while you are gone. The customer service at the front desk was great with friendly faces as always. The first room that I was in had a problem with the heater so I went downstairs to get another room, I was given another room with no issues. There were plenty of towels, sheets were clean, bed was comfortable. I didn't really have any complaints about the room

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MsDee45
Reviewed November 15, 2017

My only problem with this hotel is that room service did not clean my room. I assumed they would clean the room from past hotel experiences but they only delivered clean towels. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and did what they could to make things comfortable for me and I was until I returned to the room uncleaned.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

The Hampton Inn South Atlanta Airport was one of the friendliest hotels I’ve ever stayed in. It’s located by the airport but making it in out of the city is a breeze with hotels shuttle and super friendly staff. Huge non-smoking room with king bed and coffee. The breakfast is so good you’ll never have to go anywhere else. Nice quiet stay and we'll definitely be back. Thanks for a great time Hampton.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2017

My stay here last week could not have been better. The staff were very friendly and checked with me multiple times to make sure I was happy. The lobby was elegantly designed and my room was spotless and clean. I had all of the comforts of home waiting for me. The hotel is located very close to the airport and is right next to nearby dining options.... however if you stay during the week 2 out of 3 meals are provided to you complimentary with your stay. Lots of hotels serve a free breakfast (and the Hampton Inn has a great one) but this hotel also offers a free dinner. Lasagna, salad, rolls and cake for dessert and beverages. This was a welcome bonus for a traveler on a budget such as my self. This hotel is of great quality and I will plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business