“Thirsty thirsty for some tender ribs”
Review of Chester's Barbeque

Chester's Barbeque
Ranked #84 of 588 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Best ribs that I have tasted I mean you know I think I cook pretty good ribs myself but chesters ribs is so good and they give you a good value for your money I mean you can't go anywhere and get a whole slab of ribs $18 and coleslaw you can't do it and with the sauce. So if you haven't tried it I tell you you're really enjoyed it's the best little smoke house in Columbus Georgia to me you get a chance tried you will love it

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Order a BBQ sandwich & lemonade, sandwich had a lot of fat & vinegar on it, over priced. Lemonade was good.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

This is a little hole in the wall that makes tasty ribs. They remind me of Sim's BBQ in Little Rock, AR. They are small in comparison to a Jim 'N Nicks but they are tender and flavorful. Their in-house mustard based BBQ sauce will throw you at first glance, but it's not bad. The baked beans reminded me of Showboat brand. Skip the coleslaw all together. If these type of ribs are your groove, then you can't go wrong here. If not, you'll be left disappointed.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

There are many BBQ joints in Columbus. But few can keep up with Chesters. Really good food and always quick and friendly staff.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I eat Chester three or four times a month. It is the best in Columbus. The staff is always friendly and the food is great, They have good dessert also.