“Good BBQ Sandwich - Amazing Sweet Corn”
Review of Big E's BBQ

Big E's BBQ
Ranked #379 of 588 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Big E's is good BBQ at a fair price. My son and I came by after a long day in Columbus and we were tired and hungry.

We had chopped pork sandwiches and the sweet corn with sweet tea.

First, the sweet tea is amazing - very excellent.

I have never had better sweet corn - ever.

I liked the chopped pork. sandwich and the staff were very nice.

Plenty of free parking.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Went on a recommendation of employees at St Francis hospital, nearby. Old fast food conversion not much to look at but OH the hickory wood SMELL! The combo package gives you a Two-Handed sandwich, my choice pulled pork was excellent. My tea was freshly brewed, uncommon find for us southern Un-sweet tea drinkers. The open hearth fireplace showed whole smoked slabs and chickens, good enough looking to make me wish i was local. Good choice, great value. Will go again when in Columbus GA.