See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Checked in room took 2 hours to be cleaned. Front desk did not honor the online price I was given. Finally in room very very small,very bare of anything. Customer service was awful. Tv was snow, and remote does not work. Will not stay here again

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ronald L
Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

This place is a total dump filthy, nasty, smelly & gross. Only stopped here to get off the interstate for a nap BIG mistake. It's so disgusting I couldn't even fall asleep for a couple of hours. If you do stop here make sure you sleep in your car.Had to throw my clothes away when I got home just because they touched the nasty bed in there.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

Dirty and just plan nasty. This motel needs to be shut down. I was scared to sleep in the bed cause the room was so dirty. The manager did give me back 1/2 the money back but I will never stay in this Motel 6 ever and I mean EVER again!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2015

I think the first motl 6 I stayed at was 40 years ago. They used to be plain, basic, inexpensive hotels. This is a dump. The carpet was heavily stained. There were blood spatters on the bathroom walls. I do not even want to guess what from?

Room tip: try another hotel
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PC1955
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced with the room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a quick overnight before a UGA game. If it had been more than one night, we would have looked elsewhere for lodging. My own fault for not looking at the reviews ahead of time.
Cons- No weatherstripping on the outside door, awesome on a rainy day. Sink didn't drain. Burns on the comforter. Dirty carpet. Cockroaches galore.
Pros- close to shopping, Starbucks, and a movie theater. You'll need those because you won't be able to spend time in this room.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Team 6 at Motel 6 Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2015

Jessica,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.