All reviews front desk hot tub indoor pool comfortable beds return trip pull out couch make your own waffles biscuits fast food awesome hotel stayed here for one night wonderful stay rooms are large great rate free breakfast hot breakfast fries
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel. Very new clean rooms the staff was very friendly good location. Quiet hotel you can definitely get some rest. It's definitely best hotel in town. Very good breakfast lots of items to choose from.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tommyc301
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I was looking for a hotel to break up our long drive (10+hours) and Commerce, GA was about halfway. I read all the reviews and found this hotel to be the best, in reviews and for our needs! When we arrived, I needed an extra room and the young woman(I think her name was Amanda...yikes I should've looked closer!) at the front desk was phenomenal in searching for two close together in an almost full hotel.
We had two across from each other and it worked perfectly. The only "con" was one was right next to the elevator...but we managed. The rooms are spacious, the decor was modern and most of all...for this OCD woman, it was spotless!!! My husband partook of the breakfast and said it was filling and hot. We slept well, the whole checkin process was super easy and I would stay here again. PLUS! It's right around the corner from Tanger Outlet, yes we shopped as well.
Thank you, Comfort Suites for an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Pipers2much
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

So, we left Florida because of the hurricane coming and stayed here for one night. Check-in was fast and easy. Hotel employees very nice, especially the ones cooking and cleaning first thing in the morning! Very nice and helpful.

Now to the room... great comfy bed and pillows. Very clean. Plenty of hot water and great pressure. And, for those of us with electronics, plenty of outlets!! Has a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Only had a coffee (they have French vanilla creamers!), banana and cinnamon rolls for breakfast, but they have waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels etc available. And, it was dog friendly. Love, love it. We highly recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gatorfan1959
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

They have always helped when we need it. Great staff very nice customer service. Our daughter enjoyef thepool and hot breakfast. Was able to have the laundry room right outside our room. We will come if we need too. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

My wife was impressed with the staff and the cleanliness if the entire place. We were treated like royalty. The parking lot was very secure. The management was superb. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple