“Great lunch ”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We have lunch here twice in the last month. Like many Ruby Tuesdays, the salad bar was amazing. This one was fresh and appetizing. The steak was cooked to perfection and had a wonderful taste. This is a very friendly place with great service. This is not our closest Ruvy Tuesday's but we still go back here.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Really the only thing unique this place has is the salad bar. But the price just to get the salad bar is worth it and it cost extra to add it to your meal. Not really worth it in the long run since the food is just barely above average.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018

My family and I have ate lunch here a couple of times while shopping at the Tanger outlet center. IT is a good typical Ruby Tuesday with good burgers, sandwiches, and the salad bar. IT costs a little more compared to some other places, so we don't eat here often when shopping for that reason. We have more kids to feed and their kids menu items cost a little more than other places. Still good food and clean place with good service.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 2, 2018

The food was good. Hot and fresh. Service was very good. They have a wide range of stuff on the menu so finding a dish is easy.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

A bit over a year ago we had an absolutely horrible experience with staff and a manager at the Ruby Tuesday in Commerce Georgia. The company had also changed the salad bar in the Atlanta market and it was horrible.
So tonight, my wife and I did something we swore we would never do; we went back to Ruby Tuesday to this location. I can happily say WOW!!! What a turn around. My wife had the Bourbon Glazed Salmon and I had the sauced ribs. The food was excellent, very hot and flavorful. Our server (I am sorry but I did not remember her name) was absolutely amazing, friendly, fun, and personable. Best of all, they have for the most part returned the salad bar back to the way it was before the ill-conceived idea to change it.
Ruby Tuesday, Commerce, Georgia is once again the best chain restaurant in town!!! I will put myself back on the RT mailing list. My birthday is coming in April, cant wait for my birthday burger!!!

Date of visit: February 2018