US$149
  • Breakfast included
US$50
US$127
Country Inn
Best Western Commerce Inn(Commerce)
US$80
US$65
Comfort Suites(Commerce)
US$107
US$149
US$84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

DO NOT believe any review you read that says this place is habitable. The rooms are NOT clean, the management DOES NOT care about your concerns, there ARE meth zombies walking around, there ARE bedbugs....should I go on?! This was the only hotel available in the state of Georgia when we were evacuating from Hurricane Irma. That should have been a sign. We drove 8 hours overnight and stayed here for 3 hours and left! The absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed in, ever. This place should be shut down but I suppose it serves it's purpose as a drug den just fine. If you care about your life and health, do not stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2017

It would be nice to have something positive to say so I will start with they had a working ice machine and a decent totally unsecured wifi. The room did have a working refrig and micro. The sheets had stains on them, the room was old and not very clean looking, and the tile floor in the bath was dirty. I carry disinfectant wipe so I wiped the rooom down good and brought in my own pillow. I asked for a clean towel and was given one that had been washed so many times I could see through it. There was constant traffic noise and I could hear everything and everybody on the sidewalk outside the room. I couldn't get a late checkout and that was reinforced by someone pounding on the door while I was in the shower at 10:30am followed by another pounding 20 minutes later.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I knew what I was getting into for $50. I did not have high expectations. They didn't even meet them. Free continental breakfast consisted of 2 types of cereals and bad coffee. They wouldn't give us an extra towel, because only 2 towels per room and we ended up using one the night we checked in. The tv was barely watchable. The shower controls were barely working and the hot water was not hot. But for $50, the door locked and there was a bed, but don't expect much else.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

This place was the most discusting motel I have ever been in.Front desk service sucked room was big time gross bed was gross went to fluff up the pillow and it just so happens it is a king size pillow from Holiday Inn in a standard pillow case and to make matters worse the pillow had black crap on it and it was all yellow Calling totally totally disgusting then I went to the front desk to ask for a new pillow and the like we don't have anymore so needless to say I packed my stuff up and went to the place next door very accommodating next door I went so if you're looking for good motel Days Inn and suites right next door from the gross Scottish inn

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

This place was filthy and the service from the owner was unacceptable! Cussed us out bc we were not ready to leave when the housekeeping came around... I wasn't dressed when he burst into our room!! My husband had to ask him to let me get dressed first!! Ruined our day bc of his bad attitude.. NEVER EVER STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple