“Burgers after the Bills Game ! ”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Commerce
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Never get a chance to go to Fuddruckers often but love what the offer. Burgers cooked to order, lots of condiments you add yourself and cheese fries !!! Nice place to stop if your on the highway !

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Been here a couple times, and always decent. Very good burger and excellent onion rings. Surprisingly clean for a restaurant in a truck stop. Only complaint was saw my food sitting under the warmer and never hit my number. I had to ask for it. Really was not a big deal, but some may get frustrated about that.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Haven’t seen a Fuddruckers in years so we stopped. Great clean restaurant with friendly staff. Burgers were perfectly cooked. Had the bourbon bbq and my spouse the bacon and cheese. The fries did not disappoint as they were so hot and seasoned well. Would recommend and stop again.1

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Went here on the way home. As a Fuddruckers fan I usually love these restruants. So I tried the special. While it was a good price my 1/3 lb burger was the size of a slider. No frys available with the special only potato chips. The CocaCola freestyle machine was missing several options including most of the diet fruit drinks. Sent an email to their office and never heard anything back. I would stay away from this location.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Kind of hidden in a travel center but so worth looking for it. It is just off Hwy 85 in Commerce. Excellent hamburgers. Large meals. My daughter and I can split a meal and both walk out full. Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!