“Great Burgers!!”

Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Commerce
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

It is a rare instance that I get to visit a Fuddruckers. However when I do I am always pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the restaurant. They win here at Commerce, GA., great service great food very clean definitely recommend eating here I will return again.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Never get a chance to go to Fuddruckers often but love what the offer. Burgers cooked to order, lots of condiments you add yourself and cheese fries !!! Nice place to stop if your on the highway !

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Been here a couple times, and always decent. Very good burger and excellent onion rings. Surprisingly clean for a restaurant in a truck stop. Only complaint was saw my food sitting under the warmer and never hit my number. I had to ask for it. Really was not a big deal, but some may get frustrated about that.

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Haven’t seen a Fuddruckers in years so we stopped. Great clean restaurant with friendly staff. Burgers were perfectly cooked. Had the bourbon bbq and my spouse the bacon and cheese. The fries did not disappoint as they were so hot and seasoned well. Would recommend and stop again.1

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Went here on the way home. As a Fuddruckers fan I usually love these restruants. So I tried the special. While it was a good price my 1/3 lb burger was the size of a slider. No frys available with the special only potato chips. The CocaCola freestyle machine was missing several options including most of the diet fruit drinks. Sent an email to their office and never heard anything back. I would stay away from this location.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!