See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Have never stayed at Econolodge before but this was the only reservation I could get in a pet friendly hotel when evacuating from Florida for Hurricane Irma. Arrived at 12:30 on check-in day after a grueling 14 hour drive. While check-in is 2P they found a clean room for us on the 1st floor. Keisha at the front desk was very helpful, patient and positive. The room was small but more than adequate. No carpet on the floor, laminate, which is a great idea in a pet room. There was a fridge, microwave, flat screen TV with HBO, desk, easy chair, dresser and two nightstands with two shelves each. Very good lighting and plenty of outlets and two USB ports. The commode seemed new but the bathtub had some rust spots. There was a curved shower rod, always appreciated. Basic toiletries, ice bucket and a coffee pot rounded out the accessories. A very basic continental breakfast provided each morning till 9A (muffins, toast, dry cereal, juice, coffee, waffles). The wonder is the price was extremely reasonable. We did pay $10 for each cat per night but it was still dirt cheap and much appreciated. The neighborhood is basically a trucking district and there is nothing else around. Thank heavens the motel had an attached bar and grill where you could get a meal 7 days a week if needed. We took advantage two times and the food was not bad. The motel is conveniently located near the southwest intersection of I-285 and I-675, so easy on or off either one. Also if you are going to the Atlanta Expo Center for a show, this place is only the next exit from Jonesboro Rd. One final point to show how accommodating everyone was. We had made a reservation for 4 nights, not knowing when we would be able to go home. We decided to leave one day early and when we asked we were provided with a refund for the last day, no questions asked. All in all a decent stay and a very reasonable price and I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I was coming to stay in Atlanta the day Delta canceled almost all it's flights. When I called to cancel reservation being stuck in Augusta, I was told they ran the payment and couldn't be reversed. Call the manager in the am. 25 days later no resolution and quote the manager isn't around. Email said payment would not be processed until arrival. Very shady for a Choice Property. Now disputing credit card payment! Stay away

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Sheets were dirty, pillow cases with stain and a spot of blood,good thing I brought my own set of comforter as back up everytime we go on a trip.room is not that clean.breakfast with limited selections.will not stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2017

I enjoy the stay at this location. It was very clean, I found it to be very peaceful and safe. The restaurant food was very tasty, fresh upon arrival. The night audit clerk Brian Snell was very helpful. He made sure all of my family needs were met. He made the trip easy. He was like our personal trip advisor.

Room tip: Ask for Night Audit Brain Snell.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017

The free breakfast is okay, they have a shuttle, the shuttle will charge you 15 bucks to take you to Walmart, for 15 minutes. The area is high in crime, prostitutes, drugs and the rooms are not kept up. The evening Manager is rude and doesn't seem to care to answer the phone if you call the desk.

Room tip: Find another hotel, if possible.
Date of stay: February 2017