US$90
US$84
US$62
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscinnamon rollsliving roomdoor separatingseparate sitting areafront desk staffwould stay here againroom was cleanflat screen tvgreat night's sleepcoffee tabletwo queen bedsbreakfast providedwonderful hotelthe breakfast areaa great staythree nightsworked great
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We were traveling on our wedding anniversary and decided to stop overnight at this hotel and finish traveling the remainder of the 4 hours home the next morning. On arrival we were greeted by a very friendly clerk who recognized us as Platinum Priority members. After we got settled in, we let the desk clerk know we were going out to dinner & he even gave us some savings coupons for one of our favorite restaurants. Our room was nice & we simply had a wonderful experience and would definately stay again.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank muchfuntravelin
ATLKU, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Thank you for your feedback and we all are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for loving our great hotel!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

My wife and I stayed here August 2 -4 2011. This was a leisure visit just to relax and swim.

The hotel is very nice. Very clean property, rooms clean, fresh and spacious. We really enjoyed how peaceful and quiet it is at the hotel. Great nights sleep.

The front desk staff at check in were very pleasant.

We are Platinum Priority club members. We called the front desk on checkout day to request a late checkout because I was not feeling well and wanted to rest a little longer. Our request was granted.

From the time we called to request to the time we left, Our room door was bombarded by hotel staff wanting us to get out, 4 different times! My wife explained each time to each individual what time we would be leaving. Still they knocked and entered the room.

Our stay was wonderful up until this happened. This just left the wrong impression with us.

In all honesty, This is a beautiful hotel. We have always been loyal to The Holiday Inn family of hotels. But, Because of this experience, We are considering other hotel loyalty programs.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank anjois1
ATLKU, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

I apologize if any action on part of our staff caused any inconvenience for you. I hope you will give us a second chance while visiting Conyers for yoru future accommodation needs.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

When we stayed here a year ago, I would have given this hotel all 5s. However, we've stayed here twice in the past week - on the way to and from vacation - and it really has declined overall in just a year. Tonight, we are staying in room 213. We had to be moved when we arrived, because the original room that we were assigned to reeked of smoke (it's a non-smoking facility). The corridor carpets are all dirty and frayed, especially by the baseboards and room entrances. The hallways could really use a good vacuuming. In our room, the upholstery on the sofa is stained all over - cushions, arms, skirt. There is no drain stopper in the shower - just mildewed pipe. In the sink, the overflow drain is caulked up and is encircled by a crusty green funk. A minor annoyance is that the bathroom light switch is up too high for the kids to reach. You can't leave it on at night, because there is only the one switch, so the exhaust fan euns when the light is on. Finally, none of the ice makers are working except for the one on the first floor. When I contacted the manager on duty about this, she simply stated that there was nothing she could do about it, because she didn't know how to fix them, and that the 4th floor ice maker had been broken for a while. How about calling a repair technician - especially on a weekend when the hotel is full? While we like the space that the executive suite offers, we certainly paid for it, and we expected a tidier, better kept facility. We will definitely explore other options when we come this way next year. There's a Hampton Inn across the street with better rates. I think we'll check that out instead.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Hankandmoxie

Let me first express my sincere apology for not being able to meet your expectations while staying with us. During your stay, our hotel was 100% sold out due to the family reunions and despite our best intentions to make our hotel comfortable for other guests; we could not make you any happier during your stay. I wish if you could give us another chance to make it right to you.

Reviewed March 28, 2011

So small you cannot move!!! When you book a suite, one has the expectation that it will have a little more space than the usual room. This 2-queen bed suite with sleeper sofa was so small, you could not open the sofa without putting the other furniture in the hall. Also, the queen beds consumed the entire bedroom - you have to crawl over the bed to get to the thermastat controls. Additionally, my room was not cleaned on one of our days there, but they did take the time to come into my room and turn off the A./C - that gives me the creeps! There is no laundry facility and one of the two elevators was broken the entire weekend. What a dump!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Stayed there to attend meeetings at our company headquartes. Hotel is nice and renovated or new...rooms are great, didnot have problem with Internet.

Only issue is that I could not dial international. I called front desk and they informed they do not provide te service (however the instructions at the phone has instructions on how to dial Int'l). Had to purchase a card to make my calls.

Breakfast is standard, eggs & mufins, juice and coffee...after 2 days you would be bored of it.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business