See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Not a Five star hotel but a great value and accommodations were satisfactory and I've stayed here for a week now doing insurance adjusting in the area. I'm planning on staying for an additional two weeks and definitely would recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Rasik P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you very much for your honest review. we hope to continue serve you well in future.
thanks Again

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Everything was great about this stay. Very clean and well maintained. I read several reviews about their being bugs and the sheets were dirty. My room however was as good as it could've been in my opinion. Very pleased with it.!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Rasik P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind honest review, we hope to continued to serve you well in future.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

It looks exactly like the web site to a T and we had fun. The only thing i would change is more shampoo and more towels in the room. More snack options in the machines would be nice other than that it was a fun experience. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank georgecY2367LA

Thank you ! we enjoyed your review. we will discuss with our vendor your suggestion
about snack machine.we apologies you were unaware you can request extra shampoo and towels. we will make enjoyable your stay in future.Thanks again.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

The room was set up well, and really suited my purpose. It absolutely helped with the construction project I was working on. The motel was quiet, and away from the freeway, so that helped as well. This is a older motel, but well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Rasik P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to review us. we appreciate each and every one our guest and their opinion.we are so glad we were able to meet your needs, we look forward to seen you in future .

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

I was shocked at how nice this older motel actually was. A very large group of my family stayed at this hotel over the weekend in order to attend a funeral. Our group had somewhere around 15 rooms and all had been renovated.
From the beginning, the location is ideal. The hotel is just off the highway at the end of a dead end road. It was quiet and I felt very safe!
The staff was very kind and accommodating considering our situation. Thank you all so much for that!
The rooms all have new carpet, paint, furniture and bedding. The rooms had refrigerators and microwaves, both spotless!
The wall ac units worked well in the July summer heat.
They offer a free continental breakfast. Mostly just packaged pastries but hot coffee and juice was welcome.
What a great budget hotel!!
Here is the list of reasons I did not give 5 stars:
Coin operated ice machine- why charge for ice?
Plastic mattress cover- Im sure it is easier to keep clean but it was hot and had me worried about the normal clientele.
Thin towels-although clean, they are due to be replaced.

Thank you for your great southern hospitality and kind words from the whole Thompson family!

Stayed: July 2016
Rasik P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking time to review us . We sincerely appreciate your comments and we will see you again soon.