“Extended Prison”

InTown Suites Atlanta East
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Conyers
InTown Suites Atlanta East
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Horrible Place to Stay!, Do yourself a favor and find another Extended Stay or Intown Suites!
We stayed here for a month waiting for our house to close. I gave it a 2 ☆ an that is only because Tyson the Office staff and the Housekeepers were friendly and went above and beyond.
The maintence guy has no clue what he is doing. Our ceiling started leaking and black mold started coming in our room. You could tell the job wasnt done right and they werent bothered.
We tried numerous times to get a hold of Corporate and to no unviel we were unable to contact them.
The nighttime Security Officer doesnt obviously care for white people at his hotel. He would purposly start issues with our family.
It was ok for kids to play outside, but not ours. It was ok for people to talk outside but not us. It was like living in Hell to be honest.
The price was good but not worth it as you felt you were in a prision cell.
The negihbors behind the property would light off fireworks constantly on the weekends, while having parties.
If you have children check out other Intown suites! Please dont stay at this one. Take them to another hotel! They promote being a Extended Stay. Its more like a Extended Prison.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2016

I made a reservation to stay in August 2016. I was bringing my daughter from out of country to college. I called to confirm my reservation and to notify that I would not be arriving until after 4pm. The manager confirmed my reservation but rudely told me that he had no room for me. Due to renovations, he hadn't had rooms for over a week. I was not notified that I would not have a room. I had no internet access or way of finding alternative arrangements. The most he would do was give me a number of another InTown Suites that was an hour away.
I called the Guest Services number and left a message. One month later, I still have not gotten a response from the company. I tried to call and leave another message to find "mailbox full". Its no wonder. I would have never bothered with this company and I know I will not again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Quick and to the point. And no I did not stay here. And why was that you might ask?
I'm in Conyers for business maybe 12-14 weeks/year and so have an interest in finding a cozy home away from home. And even though I've never stayed here I doubt I ever will.

OK the phone conversation went something like this:

Me: Yes I'd like a room for a week (note you can only get reservations for one week or longer, is that two weeks, hmmm that I do not know, but one week minimum).

InTown: Yes that's fine I have you down for one week starting __date___ until __date____ .

Me: Oh yes, make that a non-smoking room please.

InTown: This facility is a smoking facility, and we cannot guarantee a room that has not been smoked in.

Me: Well that's not good enough for me. Thanks anyway I will stay elsewhere.

So there you have it....if you are OK with staying in a room that has residual cigarette smoke then this might the place for you. If, however, you are like me and cannot imagine spending your non-working hours in a room riddled with the smell and odor of cigarette smoke, NO before you go.

That's it. For this traveler if you cannot guarantee a non-smoking room I ain't coming and will give my hard earned dollars to someone else in town.

Hope this helps.

Room Tip: This place is located off GA 20, a busy 4 lane highway....yes it is close to several restaurants and...