“Ridiculously Bad Service”

Las Flores
Ranked #9 of 182 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Party of 11-13 folks, visit often and service and food has been stellar. This visit, not so much. So may bad pieces to this experience, slow service, wrong food given to group, multiple times offered food from another table, server (who stated he was assistant manager) ask us to blend checks vs split as originally planned because he didn't keep track and food was not hot. I have been in the restaurant business 30+ yrs and this was the WORST service experience EVER.
If We chose to return and the server, aka assistant manager, dares to wait on us I will leave and never return.
Be aware, service here is seriously questionable.

There are newer reviews for Las Flores

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Waited 1.5 hours for food...very poor service....was told appetizers comped then received bill...no comps...will not return

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Expensive, small portions. Chips and salsa not included, the chips are thick and stale tasting. Restaurant not what I'd call clean. Service is ok. I won't go back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was worried that Mr. Flores selling this restaurant would cause the food to suffer, or the service to suffer, or the tequila choices to suffer. I have eaten here several times since the sale, I have had drinks after work a few times as well, and I cannot tell the difference.
Mr. Flores sold the place along with his food and drink formulas and I think some employees stayed as well.
It's still good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

They were very good service and the food was great. Good time had by all. The food was very good, You could tell they were trying to please their customers.

Been to Las Flores? Share your experiences!