“Amazing food”

Las Flores
Ranked #9 of 182 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I love the guacamole and angus quesadillas. This restaurant is a Conyers gem. The restaurant is small and unique. Great for both lunch and dinner.

There are newer reviews for Las Flores

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I went here on my lunch break when serving jury duty at the Conyers courthouse. We walked there and sat on the patio since it was a nice sunny day. I informed the waitress we were in a hurry because we had to get back to jury duty and they brought me my meal really quickly. I had the chicken taco salad and it was great, and beautiful presentation with slices of tortilla shells sticking up all around the bowl. My husband had the burger, which looked really juicy and thick. I would definitely go back here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We are always looking for the "best" hamburger. Las Flores is still #1. Staff is hit or miss. Service remains good.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Las Flores is the best Mexican restaurant in Conyers by far! Fresh ingredients, friendly service, and tasty food make this restaurant good for any day of the week!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Great food and a cute place to enjoy a quiet dinner for two. We will definitely be back! Loved the homemade chips!

Been to Las Flores? Share your experiences!