“Need a little help”

Comfort Inn Conyers
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 23 June 2008

The only problem we had at the hotel which was not a problem, but I thought was somewhat inconsiderate and somewhat rude. We understood that breakfast was over at 09:30, but there was only 3 cups of waffle mix left and they came and took them while I stood there waiting on the person in front of me to finish. All the mix and other food items had to be thrown away! Why not just leave it, especially since there were other people in the lobby trying to get something to eat, not just me.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank lgeorge2
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Conyers

Reviewed 8 March 2007

Even though this was a last minute trip, i still had time to take a look at a few of the customer reviews for this hotel. I came across more complaints than positive remarks and was a little wary until I arrived.>>>>>>My experience was totally opposite of all of the negative reviews! I have no idea what was really going on with the previous customers, but when I checked into this hotel, the lobby was beautiful, the agent named Asia was very very pleasant, and my room including the bathroom was spotless! I'm not kidding, the bathroom floor was shining!!!! If it had not been for just a few paint blotches on the ceiling, I honestly would have thought the hotel had just been constructed. Seriously, I was ecstatic!!! Until now, it seemed as though I was destined to be a continuous winner of a nights stay in a dump. Apparently, the previous individuals had their own issues but I have absolutely no complaints, my stay was extremely pleasant and for once, I had no problem walking barefoot on the carpet or in the bathroom. I would have reserved a 2nd night if my funds were a little more in order. You better believe, I will consider a Comfort Inn & Suites before another hotel. Hopefully, all the other Comfort Inns through the states are just as lovely. I absolutely give this hotel two thumbs up!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Made2Travel