See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 26, 2015

This is not your ordinary motel 6 . The rooms are nice size and you dont feel like your sleepin in a match box.The rooms are clean with a very nice and friendly housekeeping staff along with the front desk staff; impeccable customer service during my stay especially the morning front desk clerk; she is awesome

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank greshine1
Reviewed January 30, 2015

I had the most comfortable and lovely stay at this motel 6. It has been upgraded and newly renovated since the last time I stayed there. I am very impressed! the staff was very nice and professional. We really enjoyed our stay here and recommend it to anyone looking for a nice, clean hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2015

We have stayed at this hotel twice the first time we had a great experience had a nice renovated room which was very clean. Second time however we had an awful stay we stayed in room 13 beware of that room it has MOLD! My whole family weft sick!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 568meghanr
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2015

Meghan, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay with your family. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed December 15, 2014

Room had been renovated so it appeared nice at first glance, but when I turned back the cover the sheets and pillow case was dirty, the bathroom was outdated small and not clean. It was a very bad stay, if I was not too tired to go somewhere else I would not stayed here. I sleep in my clothes on top of the covers with my coat under my head. They did have free wifi....lol

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank jayceesmile
Reviewed October 10, 2014

We stayed here a few weeks ago and we were impressed our room was not only clean but was renovated and very nice. We had a very pleasant stay it was very quiet and comfortable, we will definitely come back.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family