See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2015 via mobile

I got here and at first was some what impressed, The front of hotel look good, checked in weekly stay 264.34 Got to room it was dirty, dust was every where, the bathroom had a used nasty hairy razor that was used hangin where the clean towels were. the water in the sink runs so slow and the water does not get hot. After driving 13 hours I did not complain, I grab lysol, bleach and Disinfectant spray and went to cleaning. Hey I am here now right. You have to pay a additional 50 deposit just in case of damages (Are you serious). My Goosh the bed squeak the light comes in your room, the noise level is so loud that It was hard to sleep, you can hear people talk on next room, the house keepers are rude, they will not give you clean towels unless u bring them to front office. you have to ask for everything trash bags, toilet tissue, everyyyyything. They act as if your bothering them. Coffee and stale donuts in a storage bin...yeah keep them. My sheets have not been changed yet..Once a week??? It not what it made out to be....oh yesterday I saw two roaches. ..Yeah I had enough... room filled with old furniture. No exercise room. No pool...

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2015

Annette,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe . Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment and inconveniences you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2015

This is not your ordinary motel 6 . The rooms are nice size and you dont feel like your sleepin in a match box.The rooms are clean with a very nice and friendly housekeeping staff along with the front desk staff; impeccable customer service during my stay especially the morning front desk clerk; she is awesome

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank greshine1
Reviewed January 30, 2015

I had the most comfortable and lovely stay at this motel 6. It has been upgraded and newly renovated since the last time I stayed there. I am very impressed! the staff was very nice and professional. We really enjoyed our stay here and recommend it to anyone looking for a nice, clean hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2015

We have stayed at this hotel twice the first time we had a great experience had a nice renovated room which was very clean. Second time however we had an awful stay we stayed in room 13 beware of that room it has MOLD! My whole family weft sick!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 568meghanr
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2015

Meghan, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay with your family. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed December 15, 2014

Room had been renovated so it appeared nice at first glance, but when I turned back the cover the sheets and pillow case was dirty, the bathroom was outdated small and not clean. It was a very bad stay, if I was not too tired to go somewhere else I would not stayed here. I sleep in my clothes on top of the covers with my coat under my head. They did have free wifi....lol

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends