See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

Needed a pet friendly hotel and made mistake of this one. Found online, trip advisor. They should not allow this hotel on their site, should not be allowed open. I have stayed at all types of hotels, some that I thought were bad. Nothing compared to this dump! Almost summertime, over 90 outside. The room was even hotter and did not cool off much at all. The bathroom full of mold. The parking lot smelled like a garbage dump. I am a very real woman, never have written a review, nor do I exaggerate. This place needs to be shut down now! Because it was only pet friendly hotel nearby and 3am, I am staying. But regrets spending almost $60.00. Free would not be cheap enough. I am definitely contacting motel 6 corporate. This franchise owner needs to be stopped.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank godlovesall
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

Needed a room last minute and my favorite hotel in the area was booked, so decided to stay at the Motel 6. Staff was friendly, rate was really low, and the room was decent, seems as if they have been rehabbing the hotel. Not my first option, but definitely works in a pinch if you aren't extremely particular.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Gapeach525
Reviewed May 13, 2015 via mobile

I got here and at first was some what impressed, The front of hotel look good, checked in weekly stay 264.34 Got to room it was dirty, dust was every where, the bathroom had a used nasty hairy razor that was used hangin where the clean towels were. the water in the sink runs so slow and the water does not get hot. After driving 13 hours I did not complain, I grab lysol, bleach and Disinfectant spray and went to cleaning. Hey I am here now right. You have to pay a additional 50 deposit just in case of damages (Are you serious). My Goosh the bed squeak the light comes in your room, the noise level is so loud that It was hard to sleep, you can hear people talk on next room, the house keepers are rude, they will not give you clean towels unless u bring them to front office. you have to ask for everything trash bags, toilet tissue, everyyyyything. They act as if your bothering them. Coffee and stale donuts in a storage bin...yeah keep them. My sheets have not been changed yet..Once a week??? It not what it made out to be....oh yesterday I saw two roaches. ..Yeah I had enough... room filled with old furniture. No exercise room. No pool...

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2015

Annette,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe . Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment and inconveniences you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2015

This is not your ordinary motel 6 . The rooms are nice size and you dont feel like your sleepin in a match box.The rooms are clean with a very nice and friendly housekeeping staff along with the front desk staff; impeccable customer service during my stay especially the morning front desk clerk; she is awesome

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank greshine1
Reviewed January 30, 2015

I had the most comfortable and lovely stay at this motel 6. It has been upgraded and newly renovated since the last time I stayed there. I am very impressed! the staff was very nice and professional. We really enjoyed our stay here and recommend it to anyone looking for a nice, clean hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple