See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in some sketchy places, and in all honesty this place didn't seem so bad at first glance but our room was horrid. It smelled like someone had been chain smoking in that room for the better part of 60 years non stop and didn't know about opening windows. And that was a non-smoking room. I don't think that room had ever been cleaned. The sheets had singe marks where someone had very obviously dropped their cigarette in bed. We were so grossed out, we refused to even sleep under the covers. Absolutely disgusting. If there hadn't been a lack of choices because of the spartan race we would have definitely demanded a refund, although looking back we should have done so and just slept in the car. Worst experience ever.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2016

Annieea,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable room and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern and bed comfort issues you describe. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

We stopped here on the way back to Mississippi from the NC coast. It was a last minute find, they clerk gave me the same price kayak had quoted me. The room was clean and modern, I was disappointed that I couldn't get an extra pillow for my son in his pack n play. When I woke up there were ants in the sink a had no idea where they came from. The attendant was nice enough, and it was in a quiet area but I don't plan on coming back.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2015

I have stayed here a few times. Yes it needs to be updated but overall is not bad. The beds are great I get a good nights sleep and don't end up with a backache when I wake up. Staff always very friendly and accomodating.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2015

The Hotel is not that bad! A little noisy but it have potential. Housekeeping can be a little aggressive by coming to the room after one knock, when the Do not Disturb Sign is on the door. But overall is clean the rooms are very decent not luxury...Cindy the sight manager is very polite!

Room tip: WiFi is a little slow
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2015

We had a nice, clean renovated room for a decent price. The management and staff was very polite. It's also pet friendly, which was a bonus! Didn't have to travel far for food since there's restaurants less than a mile away.

Room tip: pet friendly, renovated, clean
Date of stay: September 2015