See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2016

sheets wasn't clean and housekeeping left he said for the day I ask could I change the sheets or wash them there he told me he would get back with me about 7:30 they never got back with us so we still had the dirty sheets

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel to go to. I was getting a room one night and while checking in the hotel staff that night for check in had grabbed my phone and said he was looking at it. Then took my SIM card out out the phone in the process the SIM reader was broken. I had left to get something to eat then noticed my phone wasn't working. I returned to the hotel asking for his manager or someone over him and he wouldn't give me the name or number. It had to go as far as me calling the police on him. While on the phone he told me if I don't call the police he can give me a discount on the room. I still called anyway. Then when the police got the they was rude and told me I wasn't allowed back onto the property or I will be arrested... I will never recommend anyone to get a room here..

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank trelony w
Reviewed June 15, 2016

The room was okay. I liked the hardwood floors. It was reasonably clean. It was supposed to be nonsmoking but I am sure that at some point in the recent past someone had smoked in the room. The bed was comfortable enough. The front desk person was helpful and courteous. It was cheap enough. There was free wi-fi. I was in town to run a race and all I wanted was a place to sleep.

The negatives: the other guests were loud. The hotel was in a bad area. The room and the building were run-down. The air conditioner was loud. The room, as I wrote above, smelled of cigarette smoke.

While the place served my particular purpose, I would never bring a family here.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2016

I came thru this area by accident . To my surprise this was a splendid stay with friendly front desk personnel. , a clean room that was freshly cleaned because I could still catch the yummy scent of fabric softener and the bathroom floors were very clean even the cracks and coroners . I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in some sketchy places, and in all honesty this place didn't seem so bad at first glance but our room was horrid. It smelled like someone had been chain smoking in that room for the better part of 60 years non stop and didn't know about opening windows. And that was a non-smoking room. I don't think that room had ever been cleaned. The sheets had singe marks where someone had very obviously dropped their cigarette in bed. We were so grossed out, we refused to even sleep under the covers. Absolutely disgusting. If there hadn't been a lack of choices because of the spartan race we would have definitely demanded a refund, although looking back we should have done so and just slept in the car. Worst experience ever.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2016

Annieea,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable room and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern and bed comfort issues you describe. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.