“Bad business”
Review of Motel 6 Conyers GA

Motel 6 Conyers GA
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

First got there a man was arguing with the front desk agent about roaches he wanted a refund the when was not willing to give him one, paid for a room got our key went to the room it was already occupied with people sleep in it went back to let them know they gave us a occupied room someone else new was arguing with the front desk clerk for a refund..got a room the tv didn't have a remote.. I would not go there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Conyers GA

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here while waiting for our house to close. The staff were all very friendly and went above and beyond to attend to our needs.
The place was kept clean, rooms were clean and everything was up to date and working.
Location was great, the place was quiet and other guest were polite and friendly. By far this has been the best hotel we have stayed at since arriving in Georgia.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This Motel 6 is the worst one I have ever stayed at, first off when I arrived there was a note on the door that said will be back in 15 mins, so I didn't know 15 mins from what time.I finally get checked in after 20 mins or so of waiting. When I get to the room I noticed the floor (wood) was dusty, the bedspread had cigarette holes, the sink was dirty,the tub had black mold, the tub was dirty, around the shower head was rusted, the soap dish in the tub was barely holding on, there were dead bugs throughout the room. The next morning I went to get an iron, I was told I had to wait until someone returned one, there were none available, after waiting 2 hours, I went to Family Dollar and just bought one. This made me late to a meeting which was the reason I flew to Georgia in the first place. My reservation was for 5 days, but with the mishaps, I checked out and went somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Pictures are misleading, walked past a room where a big behind dog was standing on the bed barking, the grounds had trash and mini alcohol bottles in the bushes, the roaches were regular residents, we had to shake ALL of our stuff upon leaving, and the sink clogged right before we left. Only good thing, convenient location to get to all 3 of my cousins homes. Upon check out I told the lady our room had roaches & the sink was clogged, she said "I'll have someone look at the sink." Never batted an eye about their live in guests. Will never book there again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mia W
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Ok I came into this location from New York in a car so I was full of pain and the agent that was there assumed because we were african Americans we were up to no good I told him we all have our own reservations and he refused to give us service I will be reporting this place to the better business bureau and the corporate office ....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank shakenyao
Reviewed 12 July 2016

sheets wasn't clean and housekeeping left he said for the day I ask could I change the sheets or wash them there he told me he would get back with me about 7:30 they never got back with us so we still had the dirty sheets

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel to go to. I was getting a room one night and while checking in the hotel staff that night for check in had grabbed my phone and said he was looking at it. Then took my SIM card out out the phone in the process the SIM reader was broken. I had left to get something to eat then noticed my phone wasn't working. I returned to the hotel asking for his manager or someone over him and he wouldn't give me the name or number. It had to go as far as me calling the police on him. While on the phone he told me if I don't call the police he can give me a discount on the room. I still called anyway. Then when the police got the they was rude and told me I wasn't allowed back onto the property or I will be arrested... I will never recommend anyone to get a room here..

Stayed: July 2016