US$119
US$84
US$85
EconoLodge
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here while waiting for our house to close. The staff were all very friendly and went above and beyond to attend to our needs.
The place was kept clean, rooms were clean and everything was up to date and working.
Location was great, the place was quiet and other guest were polite and friendly. By far this has been the best hotel we have stayed at since arriving in Georgia.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2016

This Motel 6 is the worst one I have ever stayed at, first off when I arrived there was a note on the door that said will be back in 15 mins, so I didn't know 15 mins from what time.I finally get checked in after 20 mins or so of waiting. When I get to the room I noticed the floor (wood) was dusty, the bedspread had cigarette holes, the sink was dirty,the tub had black mold, the tub was dirty, around the shower head was rusted, the soap dish in the tub was barely holding on, there were dead bugs throughout the room. The next morning I went to get an iron, I was told I had to wait until someone returned one, there were none available, after waiting 2 hours, I went to Family Dollar and just bought one. This made me late to a meeting which was the reason I flew to Georgia in the first place. My reservation was for 5 days, but with the mishaps, I checked out and went somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Pictures are misleading, walked past a room where a big behind dog was standing on the bed barking, the grounds had trash and mini alcohol bottles in the bushes, the roaches were regular residents, we had to shake ALL of our stuff upon leaving, and the sink clogged right before we left. Only good thing, convenient location to get to all 3 of my cousins homes. Upon check out I told the lady our room had roaches & the sink was clogged, she said "I'll have someone look at the sink." Never batted an eye about their live in guests. Will never book there again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mia W
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Ok I came into this location from New York in a car so I was full of pain and the agent that was there assumed because we were african Americans we were up to no good I told him we all have our own reservations and he refused to give us service I will be reporting this place to the better business bureau and the corporate office ....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank shakenyao
Reviewed July 12, 2016

sheets wasn't clean and housekeeping left he said for the day I ask could I change the sheets or wash them there he told me he would get back with me about 7:30 they never got back with us so we still had the dirty sheets

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family