See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I've never been to in a more disgusting dirty hotel in my life. The owners don't care and turn their backs in the unsavory characters they rent their rooms to. Way too many pitbulls for my safety quotient! The health department needs to visit this place. The hallways were urine soaked! Ug

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

First got there a man was arguing with the front desk agent about roaches he wanted a refund the when was not willing to give him one, paid for a room got our key went to the room it was already occupied with people sleep in it went back to let them know they gave us a occupied room someone else new was arguing with the front desk clerk for a refund..got a room the tv didn't have a remote.. I would not go there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here while waiting for our house to close. The staff were all very friendly and went above and beyond to attend to our needs.
The place was kept clean, rooms were clean and everything was up to date and working.
Location was great, the place was quiet and other guest were polite and friendly. By far this has been the best hotel we have stayed at since arriving in Georgia.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2016

This Motel 6 is the worst one I have ever stayed at, first off when I arrived there was a note on the door that said will be back in 15 mins, so I didn't know 15 mins from what time.I finally get checked in after 20 mins or so of waiting. When I get to the room I noticed the floor (wood) was dusty, the bedspread had cigarette holes, the sink was dirty,the tub had black mold, the tub was dirty, around the shower head was rusted, the soap dish in the tub was barely holding on, there were dead bugs throughout the room. The next morning I went to get an iron, I was told I had to wait until someone returned one, there were none available, after waiting 2 hours, I went to Family Dollar and just bought one. This made me late to a meeting which was the reason I flew to Georgia in the first place. My reservation was for 5 days, but with the mishaps, I checked out and went somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Pictures are misleading, walked past a room where a big behind dog was standing on the bed barking, the grounds had trash and mini alcohol bottles in the bushes, the roaches were regular residents, we had to shake ALL of our stuff upon leaving, and the sink clogged right before we left. Only good thing, convenient location to get to all 3 of my cousins homes. Upon check out I told the lady our room had roaches & the sink was clogged, she said "I'll have someone look at the sink." Never batted an eye about their live in guests. Will never book there again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family