See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2006

This hotel was the worst I have ever stayed. The front desk workers were rude. Management was a joke; breakfast, lunch and dinner was horrible. How did the cook get a job? Let me warn you, this hotel is uncomfortable, I would not recommend this hotel to my enemy. The pool was dirty and they only had one umbrella at the pool for all the guest at the hotel. The only thing that was decent about this facility was the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
2  Thank Exploration8206
gsbTraveler, Owner at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2008

Thanks for visiting Holiday Inn Conyers in June 2006. My appologies for your inconvenience. The Hotel has changed flag from Holiday inn to RAMADA in December 2007. In 2008 the guest room furniture has been upgraded including new A/C units. The Lobby area has also been refurbished. Our new management team provides service second to none in the Conyers area. May I invite you for a free night stay on us and experience the supprior service provided by the new management team. We are anxiously waiting to serve you. Please oblidge us.

Reviewed May 31, 2006

the price was OK, and it was one of the host hotels for the Cowboy Action Shoot nearby, but they need to seriously look at the conditions of their air conditioners. Worked OK the first nite, so-so the 2nd. nite, then got real bad on the 3rd nite. I complained around 6am, and was expecting it to be fixed by the time we returned Sat PM, but it wasn't. They worked on it all afternoon, then assured me it was fixed, so we went to our banquet, returning around 930 to a real hot room. At this point I requested either to get a cool room, or check me out without any charge for that nite so I could find a cool room elsewhere. I was given another room, and it was very satisfactory. However, I doubt I would stay there again, and I am going to recommend that it be removed from the places to stay for the annual shoot. I wasn't the only person with A/C problems as I heard complaints from several other cowboy shooters and from some other guests also. These independantly owned Holiday Inns ain't what Holiday Inn used to be!

Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank Royce_n_NC
cyrga, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Conyers GA, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2007

Hello,

My name is Debbie Bell, I am the director of sales at the Holiday Inn Conyers Georgia. I would like to take this oppurtunity to tell you how VERY sorry we are that your last stay here was unpleasant . Mr. Basi just purchased this hotel in June of 2006. Since that date he as done many renovations and upgrades to our hotel. We have all new mattress's in every room, we have put new carpet in every room, we have painted the interior and exterior of our property, replaced or fixed all the air-conditioners and last but not least, we have put all our employees through a special training program to help prepare them in cases like this, which I am confident to say, it WILL NOT happen again! I would like to invite you and your family to come stay with us for a weekend (of your choice), experience dinner in our full service restruant and bar, completely free of charge! I would just like the oppurtunity to show you all the improvments we have completed since your last stay. Please contact me at (770) 483-3220 (ext 300). I really hope to hear from you soon! Have a wonderful week.

Sincerely