All reviews cracker barrel front desk outback steakhouse waffles a pet friendly hotel rooms are spacious excellent stay would definitely stay here again allow pets easy access great place to stay first floor breakfast bar restaurants and shopping parking lot staff was friendly free breakfast
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I am pleased with my choice to stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites. Nicely renovated. I stayed in the large Suite with a separate living room and bedroom. Very spacious. The breakfast was the best that I have ever experienced. My family and I enjoyed the many options available. The mini-store was also a nice convenience for my children to get a snack, lunch or dinner. It's a little pricey. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions and/or concerns that I or my boyfriend had. We were even furnished with a restaurant list of places nearby. The night manager gave me a free day when I checked-in for the first time due to my door turn lock not working. And, when I had an ant problem in the bedroom and living room, they offered to change my room. I declined when the friendly maintenance person sprayed the areas when my family and I were gone for several hours. I am giving a rating of three stars instead of 5 due to the lack of security cameras throughout the building. They are only located at the front-desk. Hopefully, when the owner reads this review, she or he will reconsider by putting in more cameras to help their paying customers a more secure place to stay. I would have enjoyed my stay a whole lot more, if this was the case.

Room tip: Inquire about meeting your family size and if the room is spacious to accommodate everyone's needs.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LQ0971GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear KimberlyAStalley,
Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the breakfast and made use of the mini store. Our staff enjoys serving guests to ensure their experience here is second to none. I want to apologize for the inconvenience with the door lock and am glad to see it was taken care of on the spot. Security of our guests is of the upmost importance to me. Please know our property is very safe and we have had no incidents that would warrant the installation of additional security cameras, but I thank you for your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Anna H

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0971GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Everything was awesome, I forgot my phone charger and lo and behold there were USB outlets in the alarm clock. Outback and Cracker Barrel in walking distance. Staff called once I got into the room to see if everything was satisfactory. Lovely hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Dana S,

Wow, thank you so much for awarding us with such a high score and nice review! I truly appreciate that you took the time to leave feedback for other travelers. I'm happy to know that the hotel had convenient amenities and that you received a reassuring call upon arrival. Our staff always wants to ensure you're comfortable in your room! Come back soon!

Warm Wishes,
Anna H-

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Made us feel right at home with incredible perks including the amazing breakfast buffet in the morning! Highly recommend this hotel to anyone including military! This will definitely be our next stay upon our return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0971GM, Hotel Supervisor at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

kyoiks, Wow, thanks for leaving such an awesome review for all our future guest to see! We really appreciate your feedback. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service again, we cant wait to see you in the near future.

Pleasantly yours,

Tracie H
Operations Supervisor

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Nice hotel! Newly remodeled. The breakfast was a little above average for a continental. Room 110 was on the first floor. The problem was the awful lumpy mattress and hard pillows. Since I didn’t rest well I cannot give this hotel the rating I normally would otherwise.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0971GM, Operations Supervisor at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Cheryl P, thanks, for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Atlanta - Conyers La Quinta. We are please to know that you loved our new look and enjoyed our full hot breakfast with a large variety to choose from unlike most other hotels who only offer a continental breakfast. However, I do apologize for your restless night sleep, rest assured your comments will defimitely be taking highly into consideration and shared with the appropriate channels to ensure that you or any of our future guest do no encounter the same issues. It’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve

Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards. I trust that you will consider allowing us to accommodate your housings the next time you are in Conyers.

Warm regards,