“not disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2018

We enjoyed dinner here. We were seated right away, although I passed up a table by the kitchen and the bathroom. Our waitress Crystal has worked there 8 years and was very professional. The apple martini was served cold, just perfect. Prime rib was up to expectations and so was the filet. . .

Reviewed August 24, 2018

OK, so this isn't a big city gourmet steak house, but it is a nice one and certainly one of the better restaurants in the area. It has a well stocked bar, an ok wine list, pleasant interior, a decent menu (steaks and other stuff), reasonable prices, and a very nice staff. My steak was good, and cooked the way I requested. Overall, a nice meal. When next in Cornelia, I'll go back.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

My husband and I stopped for dinner after spending a day in the North Georgia mountains. It was a rather rushed atmosphere. The restaurant was not busy so rushing patrons was odd. As soon as we were seated our server asked if we were ready to order. We hadn't even had time to look at the menu. Once we placed our orders the food came very quickly and it was all excellent. I like my steak med-rare and it was done perfect. The shrimp was juicy perfection, and vegetables were crisp-tender. No complaints about the food. Our server asked if we wanted dessert before we were half way through our meal!!! However sweeping the floor near us while eating is a no-no - dust and who knows what ever flying about into food. I understand that the dining area needs to be kept as clean as possible. Why not use a carpet sweeper? Lest crud tossed into the air around dining patrons. Fortunately I did not go into the Ladies Room until after I had eaten. Otherwise I would have walked out!!! Floor sticky, seats dirty - too disgusting to describe, automatic paper dispenser had so many used paper towels under that when a new towel automatically dropped it sit on that mess - if not quickly grabbed. This particular problem is not management's fault as the trash can was placed just under the sink - this mess was due to sloppy, lazy patrons. It is management's fault for letting things get so disgustingly filthy in their restroom. If you want good fast food and not particular about cleanliness this is an okay place to eat.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Heading back from vacation in Atlanta. We took a side way home by way of the Cherokee mountains. We were passing through Cornelia Georgia on our way to Virginia, Lunch was on the mind of everyone so we hit the Longhorn. I had a steak and my wife a salad. GO FIGURE, do not worry, she ate plenty in Atlanta. The food was on par for the Longhorn in our area of Roanoke VA. When on the road stick with the chains unless you see a lot of cars in the parking lot. Locals not the deals. Staff was friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Just as good here in Georgia as the ones in Texas. Excellent food...and steaks. Lines are out the door as this is one of the few nationwide restaurant/steakhouse in the area but come early and enjoy the food.

Date of visit: July 2018