All reviews perfect mountain dahlonega area relaxing atmosphere living room front porch julie pond swing fireplace jacuzzi gazebo
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Amazingly beautiful views from our cabin, Hot tub on the balcony overlooking the creek was fantastic. Fireplace in living room was awesome. Just can't say enough about this beautiful place. Hoping to definitely comeback to this breathtaking place. Thumbs up!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fariba A
Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I'm so glad you got to come and relax. I can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We loved staying at Cavender Cabin #10. We have stayed there twice and the experience was very pleasant. Julie was easy to work with and prompt in her response to our making reservations. The cabin was so peaceful, we enjoyed the porch and the view of the pond. Plan to stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marshasZ3247TP

**I'm not sure why this did not post!** I'm so Glad and thankful you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you many more times in 2018. Have a blessed week.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The cabin was very clean and cozy....it was exactly what we wanted for a weekend of wine tasting in the area...loved the hot tub ......the only complaint we have is the coffeepot was broken. i would suggest that shampoo and soap is provided ....we would definitely return

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

**I'm not sure why this did not post earlier**
Thank you for letting me know about the coffee pot. We have replaced it with a new one. We do provide soap for our guest along with all linens, toiletries, ect. I will follow up to why you didn't have soap in your cabin. We can't wait to see you again.

Many Blessings,

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Stayed in cabin 7 this past weekend. Cabin was clean,comfy and cozy. Hot tub was so relaxing after a day of travel and exhaustion. Quiet, peaceful and serene setting. Perfect weekend getaway for me and my husband. Will definitely book with them again!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

**I'm not sure why this did not post earlier** I'm so glad you and your husband enjoyed the peaceful and serene setting. I love that you could come and relax and enjoy yourself. Hope to see you soon.

Thank you for the awesome feedback.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

My family and I have stayed at Cavender Creek cabins multiple times, and each visit is just as relaxing as the last. Nestled deep in the woods just North of downtown Dahlonega, this idyllic mountain retreat is the perfect getaway for you and your sweetheart, or even a nice little vacation away from home for the family. My wife and I got married at the island on the property about seven years ago, and we've been back about a half a dozen times since. The cabins are all very clean, charming, and adequately appointed for a relaxing, quiet stay. The property has a beautiful creek running through it and is quite picturesque. Plus, since it's really just a few minutes' drive from downtown Dahlonega, there's always something to do if you get restless. We are always looking forward to our next visit there, and you should too. Book it now. Also, if you are booking a Fall trip, please plan ahead, as the cabins book up quite fast at that time of year.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yodatat2
Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip. I posted this in February I thought. Yes, we book up in the fall pretty quick. Looking forward to seeing you then.

Many Blessings,