Days Inn Dahlonega
US$117
US$108
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
QualityInn
US$159
US$149
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$120
Mountain Top Lodge at Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$109
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$109
Hall House Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Barefoot Hills(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$109
All reviewsroom was cleanpicture windowlarge picturedunkin donutscontinental breakfastmountain viewthe breakfast areanorth georgiafront desk staffnight's sleepfirst flooroatmealflat screenmy husband and iappalachian trailmotelvasant
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I booked a reservation for 2 nights since I was going to be in Dahlonega for 3 days on business. At 11:15 am the first morning after staying one night, I believe the Manager called me and told me my luggage was still in the room. I told him we weren't checking out until the next day. He said no, we only had the room for one night. I told him why would I book a room for one night when I was staying in town for 3 days??? He told me I had to get out so we packed our bags and went next door to the Holiday Inn Express. Night and Day....hard to believe they are in the same part of town. The Days Inn is extremely run down and the best part about it was the picture window looking at the mountains. Also, bathroom is the smallest one I've ever seen or been in in a motel. When I returned from my trip, I contacted the Days Inn HQ to file a complaint about being thrown out of their hotel. They said someone would get in touch with me by Friday. I did receive an e-mail (from the manager?? not sure) about coming back to stay a free night Sunday-Thursday. You have got to be kidding!!! I will NEVER, EVER stay in that hotel again even if it's FREE. I feel the least they should have done was reimburse me the difference between the Days Inn night and the Holiday Inn Express night. Thankfully the Holiday Inn Express had an available room at the last minute (2 weddings in town) and we were able to check in at 11:30 am!! The Holiday Inn Express was MUCH, MUCH nicer and well worth the additional $$. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was AWESOME!!! Pancakes, eggs, biscuits & gravy, bacon, toast, bagels, muffins, etc......100 times better than the Days Inn.

Room Tip: 2nd floor better picture of mountains...I was on first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jump2700
daysinndahlonega, Manager at Days Inn Dahlonega, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for your comments.We apologize that this incident occured in the first place and what we can do to improve out guest's experience while staying with us

Please be assured that we have shared your message with our owners and that we feel that we made the best decision with the knowledge we had at the time

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Made a reservation at this hotel for a Pet Friendly room, Was told the hotel was just recently upgraded and the difference between regular rooms and the one and only pet room is "wood floors". A friend of mine volunteered to watch my dogs the morning of our departure, so we traveled dog free. After 7 hours on the road, we arrived and explained that the dogs stayed home at the last minute...owner was not happy. Complained to us about not calling him and telling him the day of that we were traveling dog free because he could have sold that room to someone with dogs. He did sell that room, to us...without dogs so it was a wash. No guest computer in the lobby and the "continental breakfast" is a dispenser of fruit loops. The "Wood Floors" mentioned earlier were Pergo Floors that were laid poorly and crackled with every step you took. My family stayed in a carpeted non-smoking room and had to go to the store to buy Lysol because of the smell.

There is a Holiday Inn Express next door that is double the cost of this hotel and so very worth it. The hotel Clerk allowed us to use the lobby computer, printed some items for us and even sent a fax on our behalf. The Days Inn needs to walk in that lobby and see what a "Renovated" hotel looks like. If I were you...I would stay there and if you get Keith for check in, he is awesome. He treated us with the respect of paying guests even after we told him we were staying next door.

Room Tip: There is only ONE pet room, Room 120 and it is actually better than the regular rooms, but not by much. This is a typical motor lodge with cheap fushia decor and uncomfortable beds.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kardazzy
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Stayed two nights, March 9 and 10, 2012. Great value, what we received for the price paid was very good. Good location for Dahlonega GA. We went to Helen GA and North Georgia Outlet Mall in Dawsonville GA.

The place was very clean, well maintained. Staff was very genuine, friendly, helpful. We had a great view of the north Georgia mountains in the distance out our room window.

Highly recommend for the price; good value.

Room Tip: For a good view ask for an upstairs room with the mountain view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and that we have the best lodging value in Dahlonega

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have stayed here four times over the last four years and every year I come to Dahlonega, I stay at the same hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a continental breakfast that comes with the room rate and has several choices to choose from.The rooms are very clean and comes with all the amenities you should need for your stay. They make sure that everything is working properly in your room prior to your arrrival and will fix any issue you may have in a quick and timely fashion. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else, I found my Comfort Zone in hospitality. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and I, of course will be returning again next year!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I stayed at the Days Inn for a bit more than two weeks following surgery. There was nothing specific to complain about other than the room smelling a bit musty. While I was staying there, the managers were changing rooms over to laminate floors instead of carpeting. All motels in warmer climates should do that with at least some of their rooms. I did negotiate a somewhat lower rate for the extended stay. Dahlonega is a very nice little town too.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo