All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesking roomflat screen tvhot breakfastparking lotcoffee makerpleasant stayoff the highwayoutlet malleasy accessfloridakitchenettesinkcerealburnerdriveway
Reviewed May 22, 2018

The hotel looked nice from the outside but I wondered why they only had about 4 cars in the parking lot. As soon as we walked in, I had a bad feeling. When I looked behind the counter at the young boy who checked us in, there was a duffel bag on a stool with a bottle of Alcohol sticking halfway out. Then an Indian man came around from the hallway and went behind the counter and he smelled of alcohol. We checked in and went to our room. It was very old, had a strong smell of some sort and just gave me bad vibes. I felt like I was in a hotel room where someone had hidden cameras watching our every move. The drink machine was right outside our door and it looked nasty and had an out of order sign. It was one where you could see the drinks and they looked like they had been there for years with dust. My husband and I left shortly after to go get food and we decided to go next door to the Hampton Inn and see if they had an available room.They did and while I checked in, my husband went to get our belongings. We never told them at the front desk because they had my credit card info and I was worried about extra charges. Our room at the Hampton had a window that overlooked the entrance to the Days Inn. When I looked out, the young boy was on the bench with another young boy and they were smoking and drinking. Our room at the Hampton was very, very nice and the staff was great! When we checked out of the Hampton the next morning, my husband took our room key back to the Days Inn as well and never said anything. We will never stay here again. If I could have given 0 stars, I would have!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Since our April 17 stay we have had to lower our rating on this trip in May 18. Rooms are still clean and large but the staff of the hotel is no longer friendly nor were they competent.
To enter the hotel we had to pass through, literally, several staff standing in front of the entrance smoking. A rear security door was propped open with a sign of apology????

The breakfast has gone way downhill. When we arrived at 7am. long after the start time, the breakfast was not ready. When we asked why there was no waffle batter, the response was "we don't have any" asked for butter "we don't have any"..the omelets were more a fried egg and the staff when we had questions were anything but pleasant in their response. The refrigerator holding the yogurt was not working and they were using blue ice instead.

We wondered why the there were only 4 total cars overnight while the Hampton next door was full, We surely found out why.

Room Tip: Be aware, at this time there is nothing but fast food available near the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Great staff but bare minimum breakfast. Room was a bit weary looking although bed was quite comfy. Everything just felt like the bare minimum to fulfill the Days Inn mandate. If they put a little more effort in, it would be well worth it. Check in and Check out women were terrific and multi tasking.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 27, 2018

Room was average. Clean and affordable. The only real drawback was the parking. The lot is a bit small. The other advantage is that it is close to the interstate. There are a few fast food restaurants near by, but you will have to travel about 10 miles further south (exit 38, I-95) for the better places.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Old, dated, tacky.....too expensive for what it is. I stayed at a Budget Inn that was $55 per night with free breakfast and it blew this place away. Also, I don’t appreciate “Out Of Order” vending machines. The bed cover was also stained......They advertise “Free Cookies on arrival” but there were none there and the desk clerk knew nothing of free cookies. Also, they say free candy! That would be old peppermint Christmas candy. I would never go back. $78 plus tax for one night seems outrageous for this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family