All reviews outlet mall front desk room was clean burger king continental breakfast one night stay jacuzzi tub another guest breakfast was excellent lobby area the king size bed biscuits and gravy days inn motel pillows interstate coupon
Reviewed February 20, 2018

The man at check-in was rude. He seemed very nervous and distracted. Another guest interrupted us and he spent 5 minutes answering his question. I did not find the room very clean especially the bathroom. Breakfast was what I expected for the price of the room. The waffle iron was so flimsy I could not flip it without the base coming apart. No one offered to help and I was making a lot of noise. The housekeeping crew was very nice to me when I needed help. Mr. front desk was there again and he chided me for having my room key near my phone which deleted my code.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PersueLife
Reviewed February 12, 2018

We stopped late and the concierge was very congenial. The room was clean and more reasonably priced than the other hotels in the area. Breakfast was included and wifi was free, 2 things we always appreciate.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018

Chose this place over others in the area for the price since it was just an overnight stay. Initial Impressions: Professional, friendly front desk attendant. Food and other resting options nearby and right off Highway 95. Decent parking. I don’t recall there being an elevator (unless it was broken during my stay) since I had to carry my luggage up/down the stairs.

Upon entering the room there was a dirty wash cloth on the floor beside one of the double beds. Odd. Went out to grab something to eat, heated it up in the room’s functional microwave and settled in to watch some cable tv. Some time passes, I walk to/from the bathroom and a cockroach(!) is perched on the pillow of the other double bed. Really. Got a tissue from the bathroom to scoop it up and flush it (should’ve taken a video/Photo). Called the front desk, night attendant apologized, not much else done at that point.

Hoping nothing’s crawled on me in my sleep, I woke up earlier than anticipated and happened to grab the other clean tissue I accidentally dropped on the floor and lo and behold a black bug was on it and before I could pull out my phone it scurried under that same double bed again! Luckily (or convenient?) for them that the carpet is dark colored. I pulled back the skirt that’s placed around the bottom of the beds and sure enough there are pieces of what looked like Doritos or cheese crackers on the floor! Daylight was starting to break so no more sleep for me.

I told the front desk attendant who said she was briefed by the overnight attendant about the roach, then I mentioned the other crawler and showed her pictures of the crackers and she apologized and tried to quickly move me on, maybe so the person behind me didn’t catch wind of my story (haha?). I guess it was best she didn’t say she still hoped I enjoyed my stay and come on back y’hear? I was definitely over it.

Between the dirty rag, the bug cameos and the crackers, I had to laugh to keep from being disgusted. Never experienced anything like it. Housekeeping, do better!

Oh, they did have some breakfast options so I grabbed a yogurt and some small things to go for my trouble. At least I can now say I've stayed at Econolodge. *checks off the list*

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

We arrived at this Econo Lodge fairly late on December 9th. It is conveniently just off I-95 in a more rural setting but there were a few restaurants nearby. It is an older property that is being updated and there are some things like doors and windows in the lobby area that still need to be replaced. We were checked in quickly. Our room was clean and quiet so we slept well on the king size bed. The bath tub had not yet been updated but was clean. There was a fridge, microwave and WIFI. It was cool outside so we didn't turn on the A/C. We found enough to eat at the continental breakfast to get us on our way. There were enough tables in the breakfast area. It was low season for this area and there were only a few quests.
In summary, this is a typical Econo Lodge that provides basic but comfortable and economical accommodation. We would probably stay here again if we were traveling through the area.

Room tip: Most rooms should be fairly quiet.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Prior to my trip I had gone into a few hotel discount websites and printed a sheet of coupons from the TRAVELCOUPONS.COM site, as I have done numerous times before.
After a long drive and a 9 p.m. arrival I decided to give this Econolodge a try for the first time.The young lady who greeted me WOULD NOT ACCEPT my discount coupon because (and I quote her verbatim) "The coupons have to come from the book".
I was rather dumbfounded and thought she was joking with me. I asked her if she was serious and she was quite adamant that the coupons printed could not/would not be accepted because they were not from the coupon book. I explained to her that the purpose of the website was TO PRINT COUPONS which were the same as the book.
I laughed and went across to the DAYS INN where I was kindly greeted and given the same excellent discount with THEIR coupon from the same printed page.
I asked the reception if they had ever heard of printed coupons not being accepted and she said no. I explained what had just transpired across the street and we both had a good laugh!!!!

Room tip: Look for coupon books at the state rest stops for excellent discounts.
Date of stay: November 2017