“Great family style meal”
Review of No. 246

Reserve with OpenTable
No. 246 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 412 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church Street
Transit: The Decatur MARTA station is one block south of our location.
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited No. 246 with a group of nine, six adults and three kids. We shared two pizzas and two “for two” meals: the spaghetti with meatballs and the chicken Marsala. It was an excellent meal and all of us left satisfied. The wine list was great, as were the cocktails.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Had dinner with my daughter and her boyfriend (first time to meet him!). Nice window seat, the restaurant was very active with an engaged crowd. Good music playing but not too loud. We all found the food to be delicious, the service to be fine, and it is located in a great location with other things to see and eat.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We ate brunch at 246 this past weekend. I decided on the Italian Sausage Frittata, which had Italian sausage, red onion, chopped tomatoes, and small Kalamata olives topped with mozzarella and sprinkled with basil and Italian parsley -- all on a delicious tomato sauce base. It tasted similar to a pizza, yet with egg binding instead of dough. I'll find it hard to resist that menu item at any brunch there. [See the frittata photo]

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service. Intimate, comfortable setting. Nice location. Valet or self-parking is a block away. For entrees, cacio e pepe is simple, yet delicious. Autumn squash agnolotti is amazing. Book a reservation on opentable for points.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband took me here for our anniversary. He had been before with other family member but this was my first time and he thought I would like it.., well, I LOVED it! The waitstaff is professional and KNOWS the the menu well. Watching the kitchen you could tell this was a well trained team that cared about the product that came out . Every plate was carefully looked over and perfected by what I assume was the chef de cuisine. We ordered the meatball as an appetizer and the chicken Marsala for two. The pasta served with the chicken Marsala is House made and delicious, the chicken was tender and cooked perfectly and the sauce was just simply incredible! I was so thankful we had leftovers so I could enjoy it the next day as well. The dessert was very good too, not sure how I made room for it but I did! I wish we lived closer to Decatur as we would be visiting this restaurant for every special occasion!