“Atlanta stay”
other travellers have booked this property
open May-September only
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
open May-September only
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Latoyamon...
“Atlanta stay”
Reviewed August 31, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This property was ok it was clean and the beds were comfortable. The only issue I had was that all the room did not have a TV and the cable was terrible. I think minor repairs are needed and the furniture needs major updating but overall u can't beat the price and I would rent again

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Nov 2017
Thanks Latoya! Your feedback is important to me. I am happy to say that the cable package has been upgraded! Thank you for your booking, your time, and your business! You are welcome to come back any time.
Jackya711
Miami Springs, Florida
“Overpriced for quality”
Reviewed February 3, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Our first impression opening the door was bad smell. There were a few large roaches spotted throughout the house, the beds were poor quality at least the ones on the second floor you could feel the resorts, and the bedding sheets didn't seem clean, we had to wash all the sheets on the bed. The pool was closed during our stay, I asked in advance for the barbecue gas to be filled because we would arrive late at night and during Christmas day when everything is closed, and of course no one answered or assisted us in this so there we were without gas and fire log to grill. In my opinion I've stayed in better places for a better price.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing