“Great lunch, great price”
Review of Fresh to Order

Fresh to Order
Ranked #53 of 390 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I enjoyed a nice lunch at this location during the recent Decatur Book Festival. I ordered a Waldorf Chicken Salad Panini and a grit cake with lemonade to drink. It was a very interesting restaurant and the food was outstanding. I had never eaten a grit cake before but I LOVED it! Now I am going to have to find a recipe so I can bake them for myself!!! The panini was very tasty. The staff works hard to keep everything moving along. If I am in the area again, I would definitely eat here again. It is also reasonably priced.Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We were downtown Decatur at the Book Festival and decided to have lunch here on a Saturday afternoon. You grab a menu on your way in. Go up to the counter and place your order. There were so many tasty looking items we had a hard time deciding. I decided on the Salmon panini with potato crisps and my Husband the black bean burger with sliced apples. When placing the order the cashier informed us they were running a little behind and it may take up to 20min. We were fine with this. When getting our water, we noticed there were several options for lemonade and tea we wished we had tried (we will next time). They hand you a number to place on your table and you find a seat. We opted for a table outside. We talked and people watched so it did not seem like it took long for our food to arrive. Both of the entrees were delicious. We weren't a fan of the green apples. They were a little too sour for our taste, but that's just personal preference. The tables were not as clean as my husband would have liked, but I was ok. This is a great place for fresh and healthy options.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

The food is fresh (as the sign says). It is prepared exactly as ordered (as the sign says).
The place is spotless. It is grandkid friendly too.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

We have eaten numerous times at the F2O at Emory Point and today tried the F2O in downtown Decatur. This is one of my daughter's favorite restaurants so my husband and I always try to accommodate her wishes and go there. She loves the macaroni and cheese and tomato bisque soup. I continue to struggle to find something I love. Service was quick and friendly as always, and today I got closer to something I enjoyed. Although not as hot as I would have liked it, my food was good. I will continue to experiment with my ordering to find something I love!

Reviewed January 20, 2017

We needed a quick meal on July 4 and everything else was closed. This place was great. Veg friendly. Food was fresh, somewhat inventive. Good value