“"Hanging out with my baby"”
Review of Shakin' crwafish

Shakin' crwafish
Ranked #46 of 77 Restaurants in Doraville
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We've passed this place for years and never thought about stopping. Boy, we've been missing out. This place has great seafood and and interesting decor. We had pick 3 in a bag and it was delicious. Take the kids it's fun for them too...we saw an amazing family having a ball.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Cute atmosphere and relaxed vibe. Great prices for large portions. Went for lunch and got a combo basket. Catfish was flaky and tasty. Hush puppies were good too. Couldn't finish my lunch. Would recommend when your seafood urges hit and you can't get to the beach!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Crawfish was small, doesn't seem fresh. The seasoning is good but nothing compare to hot and juicy or boiling crab. Waitress was slow getting our orders and took long for food to come out. I like crawfish shack better.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

My husband took me here for lunch about a week ago and I had the fried catfish with shrimp and fries... I was not impressed at all. it was fried way to hard and my food was
bland no taste at all. My husband liked his food, he said I should of got the boiled food he never has tried the fried food here. He got the crawfish with corn and potatoes. I don't eat spicy food though and he does so I thought the boiled food might be too hot for me so I got the fried food. either way or I don't care if I ever go back. its just that simple...Then to top it off we used a groupon and the girl over charged us by $4.00 and I had to go back up to the counter and clear that up and get my change back...smh

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I both really like good Crawfish no matter the style. When my Wife and I seen Shakir Crawfish while driving along Buford Highway it was a must stop. Upon entering you have cool boathouse atmosphere. Our Waitress came over with the menus which seemed more Cajun than anything. With the entire staff being from China I was a bit concerned that the food would be off a bit. We ordered everything style Crawfish with the hottest sauce available. We also had o bowl of Gumbo and some Sweet Potato Fries. The Gumbo is a stay away dish. The soup has an intense Seafood flavor that was far from Cajun. Neither my Wife or I liked this dish.