“Spicy shrimp and satay tofu”
Review of Mamak

Mamak
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Doraville
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I eat here regularly. I like the satay tofu. It is served with a peanut sauce. There are bean sprouts, chunks of tofu and julienned cucumbers. This is my first time eating the spicy shrimp. It isn’t as spicy as it is sweet! Not recommended for diabetics. Tasty though!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I shared an order of 2 Fried Spring Rolls and an order of Hainanese Chicken. This was all two older customers needed for dinner. The Chicken was excellent, as were the Spring Rolls. Service was quick, pleasant, and efficient. This clearly is #1.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

One of the best lunches I’ve enjoyed. Roti prepared perfectly. Also enjoyed salt and pepper squid and walnut chicken. Go early- it fills up quickly!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Awesome beef rendang, one of my favorite dish at this small restaurant in the Asian Square. With plain rice or fried rice, this goes also well with eggplant with chicken and salted fish. I've also tried other dishes but these are my favorite from this hidden gem in Buford highway.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Listen! Former international airline flight attendant! Traveled the world once met Jon Bon Jovi in Prague, that’s a long story... anyways, Listen Linda has tried the best Malaysian food while abroad.. this is top notch. Listen loves the Roti appetizer!