US$129
US$174
US$69
SuburbanHotels
US$110
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
US$81
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolattending an eventconvenient locationstaff was friendlynon smokingenergy centerrestaurants and shoppingvery nice hotellobbyarenashuttlesamcomputersatlantaconcertsugarloaf
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I was in town for a wedding. I was unable to check in early, but I was not too concerned since there was other things to do in the area. However, when I checked out the following day I left behind two dresses in the closet. By the time I realized what happened I was back in NC. I tried to call the hotel the exact same day and kept getting transferred to the Housekeeping Manager. I left several phone messages for her and never received a return call from her. I was willing to pay the shipping charges just so that I could get back my stuff. By now I am sure my stuff is in the hands of who knows and the dishonest hotel staff is trying to cover it up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sekai G
TracyJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Sekai G

It is unfortunate it took several times trying to return your call for us to reach you by phone. I'm glad to say, our Housekeeping Director has mailed you items to you and you should receive them shortly.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Stayed here for my motorcycle club event. They were very accommodating to our group.

The beds and pillows were clean and comfortable. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. There were a few stray hairs in the shower and on the toilet. The shower had mildew in the corners. The floor of the shower was a bit slippery.

Most of the staff's level of friendliness was average...nothing to write home about. Except Marcus, the shuttle bus driver. He was great! He kept us laughing with jokes while driving us to a local restaurant. He even came and picked us up a little later than the last shuttle was supposed to run to make sure we had a good time. Another great employee was Sam in the restaurant. We didn't have to ask for anything! He was on top of it all!

Breakfast was delicious! It was $11.66 per person. It included eggs cooked to order, waffles, fruit, French toast, fruits, REAL eggs, grits, oatmeal, yogurt and more.

The A/C in our room didn't work the first night and the front desk promised they would get someone to our room to fix it ASAP. It never got fixed, but they moved us to another room with no problem.

This hotel has a lot of potential, but it's just a few little things that keep it from getting 5 stars!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Motomomma
TracyJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Motomomma

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the compliments you gave and will pass along your kind words to Marcus and Sam. We will utilize your feedback to improve upon our Guest stay.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of a relocation. This was close to our old residence, so prior to this we would not have had any reason to stay here.

Parking was a okay, but the hotel's lot is squeezed in between Sugarloaf Parkway, other businesses, a restaurant, and the larger Gwinnett Center campus. There are spaces, but the lot is more crowded than I'd have thought.

Check in was quick and efficient. The room itself was clean and bright. We had no real issues with noise or too-light-at-night here.

The hotel is close to a number of restaurants (probably a 5 - 10 minute walk, or less in one or two cases). If you're attending an event at the Center, this might be a great option.

WiFi is free, but breakfast is not free. We ate at the hotel one day and went out for breakfast the next day.

The only minor issue we had (not the hotel's fault) involved the fact that I'd booked this via Hotels.com. The manager just asked if we wanted to charge our breakfast to our room, so we said yes. A bit later, they had to call me down to pay separately for the breakfast, as the room was not charged directly (i.e., via Hotels.com). Not a big deal, but keep it in mind depending on how you are booking.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
TracyJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear Jim W

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey. We are glad you found our location to be convenient during your relocation and you had the opportunity to enjoy our various amenities.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Staff was friendly and the room was nice and quiet.. The mattresses are very soft and could be replaced. Nice healthy options for breakfast. Very convenient for the conference we were attending at the Energy Center..

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
TracyJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Monica K

Thank you for completing a survey in regards to your stay. We are glad your found our location to be convenient while attending an event at the Center. We appreciate your feedback and will utilize the information to better our guest stays.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is conventionally located to shopping and restaurants. Very clean lobby. Computers for guests. Complimentary breakfast. Nonsmoking rooms available. Mini-fridge and microwave in room. Comfortable bed and pillows. Staff very pleasant during check-in. Ample parking. The only negative was you could hear the noise from the hall. I was even in a room located towards the end of the hall away from the elevators.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
TracyJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Hi cali1010,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and were able to enjoy all of the amenities we had to offer. The next time you’re in the area, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again!