Happy to stay here a second time-- Very convenient parking, clean rooms, good restaurant, room service, lovely indoor pool= it's all good! Rooms are updated and modern, granite in bathroom, although not in shower. Very clean, but this time I noticed a lamp in the room was dusty, and the stairwells smelled slightly foul. I'm going to assume they were just slightly off their game. All staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoy everything about the nice sized rooms: the very comfortable bed, vintage Holiday Inn framed and matted photographs, superb views from corner room windows, Bath and Body Works toiletries, in-room Keurig. (In-room coffee makers tend to skeeve me out, but I brought my own vinegar to clean this time, LOL) Room has every amenity you could desire: hair dryer, fridge, microwave, room darkening curtains, with all in good working condition. We had a little issue with non availability of a luggage trolley, but as the hotel has five, (observant hubby) I can't blame this on the hotel, but rather on guests that are inconsiderate of others. Glad for good channels on TV, as some hotels seem to be loaded with sports channels and little else. (Ugh!) Bustling hotel full of people there for business or concerts at the nearby venue.(Name tags everywhere. LoL) The cucumber lemon whatever water in the lobby is a treat, and addictive. I didn't have the breakfast buffet this time, but totally recommend the hummus and chips appetizer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center Hotel, located adjacent to the Gwinnett Center and the Arena at Gwinnett Center, home of the Gwinnett Gladiators, Forward Conference (Jun 09), Watchtower Conventions, Joyce Meyer Event (Oct 09) and other Gwinnett Arena Events. The new Gwinnett Braves Baseball Team plays just a few miles north The Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, a Duluth GA hotel is located NE of Downtown Atlanta via I-85, less the mile from Discover Mills Mall, close to the Mall of Georgia, Gwinnett Civic Center, Gwinnett Convention Center and 3 miles from the Gwinnett Place Mall. Gwinnett County offers a wide variety of recreational activities such as golf and tennis, which are located within 2 miles of the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, a Lawrenceville GA hotel. The hotel is also close to the University of Georgia ( UGA )Bulldogs Stadium. Each one of our 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms was designed to make your stay comfortable and productive. We offer complimentary high-speed Internet access. During your stay at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center you can relax by our indoor pool or work out in our poolside fitness center. Perhaps you will want to unwind with a cocktail in our lounge or dine at Kem s restaurant (named for the founder of Holiday Inn, Kemmons Wilson.) We hope you will choose the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center Hotel for your next visit to Duluth GA, Lawrenceville GA or Gwinnett GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - Gwinnett Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn