“Good To Go Place”

Naan N' Curry
Ranked #123 of 466 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 3, 2015

This is one of my favorite take out place. I'll always order the Veg. Briyani even though I eat meat, it is their best.

2  Thank Murali S

Reviewed September 14, 2015

I pass this restauarant almost daily and finally decided to stop in - I am so glad I did! The Chicken Tikka Masala was absolutely delicious! Make sure to ask for it spicy, too! I also had some garlic naan which was by far the best I have ever had. For right at $10 dollars, the price was right, too. The service was friendly and relatively quick for a to-go order. This restaurant typically stays pretty busy, and for good reason! I look forward to trying more dishes here - highly recommend!

3  Thank MsJessBunny
Reviewed May 1, 2015

A friend took me here for the lunch buffet and it was fantastic. Every item was superb and I took a taste of nearly every one. Highlights were the cabbage curry, chick peas, and the fish (only on Fridays for the fish, I am told). They brought fresh naan to our table and it melted in my mouth. This lunch buffet is the best deal in town, but I want to return to order from the dinner menu. And don't forget the tea and milk.

6  Thank GuyFromAtlanta_GA
Reviewed February 4, 2015

It is not very clean from inside. Food is greasy and not very good. Naan were fresh. I recommend trying other desi restaurants in vicinity versus this one.

Reviewed January 17, 2015

Who needs ambience when the food is tis good? The naan was the freshest and best I've ever had. The cabbage curry and chicken teki.... well, all I can say is I cannot wait to return for more. It is well worth the drive to enjoy this culinary treat. Make the trip, you will be rewarded and glad you did.

2  Thank LarryAndKwan