“Average ....”

Naan N' Curry
Ranked #107 of 476 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 29, 2016

Well this is an average restaurant for what they sell. There are better places. Self Serve.
Try the Beef Nihari.
Would try again.

1  Thank Peaceful H

Reviewed November 3, 2015

This is one of my favorite take out place. I'll always order the Veg. Briyani even though I eat meat, it is their best.

2  Thank Murali S
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I pass this restauarant almost daily and finally decided to stop in - I am so glad I did! The Chicken Tikka Masala was absolutely delicious! Make sure to ask for it spicy, too! I also had some garlic naan which was by far the best I have ever had. For right at $10 dollars, the price was right, too. The service was friendly and relatively quick for a to-go order. This restaurant typically stays pretty busy, and for good reason! I look forward to trying more dishes here - highly recommend!

3  Thank MsJessBunny
Reviewed May 1, 2015

A friend took me here for the lunch buffet and it was fantastic. Every item was superb and I took a taste of nearly every one. Highlights were the cabbage curry, chick peas, and the fish (only on Fridays for the fish, I am told). They brought fresh naan to our table and it melted in my mouth. This lunch buffet is the best deal in town, but I want to return to order from the dinner menu. And don't forget the tea and milk.

6  Thank GuyFromAtlanta_GA
Reviewed February 4, 2015

It is not very clean from inside. Food is greasy and not very good. Naan were fresh. I recommend trying other desi restaurants in vicinity versus this one.