“Good Food, Pungent and Probably More Authentic!”
Review of Naan N' Curry

Naan N' Curry
Ranked #123 of 466 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I really liked Naan N' Curry. But would-be Indian food lovers from the US should expect a slightly different experience than a typical Indian restaurant, though. Most of the dishes are (I believe) more Indo-Pakistani and have more pungent flavors and less cream. I love the price (very inexpensive for the lunch buffet) and I love that the chai comes with the buffet. Food is served on styrofoam, which is fine. The people are nice. I would give it 3.5/5 stars, but the rating system won't let me. So for a cheap meal that is spicy and has some different flavors, try it. Most people new to Indian food will probably fine the flavors a bit strong.

1  Thank Beathan24

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Naan N' Curry is a "local" restaurant where you are buying the food and not the atmosphere eating with plastic ware off paper plates. The food is excellent and plentiful, typically providing leftovers when four people order three entrees along with Naan bread and rice. We have not been disappointed with anything we have ordered. Go for the food.

1  Thank WILLIAM F
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for the lunch buffet. The food is a little on the spicy side, which made my husband happy. I had to check the score when we walked in because it is a bit dingy and dirty inside. However, the restaurant grade is 95.
As I mentioned, my husband liked the food. I just thought it was OK. Not many choices. I had to ask for mint chutney. And really it was just runny green water.
You can choose water, which you get out of a sports cooler. Or they have hot Indian tea. And there is Bollywood videos on the TV. But the music is not too loud.
I would probably not choose to go back to this place. Oh, and if I had to give a rating to the bathroom, it would get a 70.

1  Thank Voyager649792
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Have been there 3 times after finding this place by accident . No ambience !near zero fancy stuff. Just well seasoned freshly prepared food at fantastic prices . Had the lunch buffet once that was good. Dinner prices are great and the freshly made bread is better than any place I have tried

2  Thank ali a
Reviewed January 29, 2016

Well this is an average restaurant for what they sell. There are better places. Self Serve.
Try the Beef Nihari.