“Good pho soup.”
Review of I Luv Pho

I Luv Pho
Ranked #105 of 458 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Always order chicken pho small size with avocado smoothie and spring strimp roll, is delicious and razonable price.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I just got back from a flight to Tucson, AZ, and had enough of bad tacos out there. The shrimp pho, small, was what I craved. Plenty of fresh herbs, cilantro, mung bean sprouts, enough shrimp, hearty broth....mmmmm

Reviewed October 24, 2016

We invited some relatives who came for our cousin's wedding. There were 11 of us altogether and we were all craving for hot, delicious soup to warm us up in 50's deg F weather. We were seated right away, the service was efficient & fast. The fried egg rolls are good and the Pho soups are hot & delicious. We also ordered fried noodles with chicken & shrimp & it ws a hit! Generally, our experience is great, price is just right and we're recommending this place to our relatives & friends.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Took family visiting from out of town tonight. We usually go just for pho. Lately i have been choosing the spicy beef stew instead and its amazing. It has a more powerful broth, red color with some heat. There are tender pieces of brisket but also some fatty and gristle pieces. I keep telling myself "next time" I'll order something other than soup/stew. Their plates that we see being served all look delicious.
We have never had service issues. Prices are very good.
The orange slice in the water is just plain disgusting for me, can't explain it. That's my only negative thing to say.
Try the grilled pork rolls as an app or the fruit smoothies.

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Not a bad little spot. Large dining area and quite an expansive menu. All of the drinks are really good, and as usual with a Pho joint, the portion sizes are excellent!

Been to I Luv Pho? Share your experiences!