Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Website
US$87
Trip.com
US$81
Expedia.comUS$99
PricelineUS$87
Hotels.comUS$99
1,111 results
All reviews art bar front desk room service great customer service daisy marriott lobby skip banquet event
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2016

My wife and I had a wonderful weekend! Staff was wonderful and the suite on the 17th floor was incredible! Exceeded my expectations! They knew it was a special weekend for us and had wine and fruit/cheese tray waiting for us in the room! Great breakfast buffet and very cool Art Bar! And plenty of fun things to do in the area. Highly recommend for a special weekend or business travel!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jace B
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2016

Hi Jace B: Thank you for staying with us and providing your great feedback. I have passed on your great compliments to our entire team and we all thank you for choosing Sonesta. Safe travels.

Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

Great staff and very helpful. I stay for business with my family and they provided shuttle service anywhere we want to go within 3 mile . The driver "Skip" was very polite and helpful . The breakfast was Great !! Room service was good too

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Joe D
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2016

Hi Joe D: Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you for bringing your family, and I am glad that we were able to take care of all your needs. I have passed on your note to Skip and he thanks you also. Safe travels.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

location was great. plenty of things to do around the area. the hotel was extremely clean and the staff was nice. check in and out was quick. room was kind of small but the beds were comfy and the bathrooms were clean. my only complaint was the hot water took forever to get warm for a bath/shower.

Room tip: I don't think any room is a bad room. our room was near the elevator and ice machine and we never heard it
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Hi tstokely: Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We pride ourselves on a great facility and incredible staff. We do have larger rooms that are available when making reservations or requested at check-in. Thank you for bringing the hot water to our attention as we are investigating it. We look forward to your next visit and safe travels.

Reviewed January 26, 2016

I stayed with 4 buddies of mine during the Passion 2015 conference. Although we had 5 people, the king size bed and sleeper sofa was the perfect size to accommodate us all. The beds were very comfy, and the updated feel of the room and lobby were pleasurable as well. The hotel was very close to the Infinite Energy Area where our conference was, which was helpful as well. Our room also included four vouchers for the breakfast buffet every morning, which was absolutely delicious. We were also especially impressed with the customer service we received from Robert, who served us each morning at the buffet. Everyone we came in contact with (especially Robert) was friendly and cheerful, which always was nice to come back to after a long day at the conference. If I am ever staying in the Duluth area again, I will most definitely consider staying at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2016

Hi Rand G: Thank you for choosing Sonesta and providing your great feedback. We hosted many clients from the Passion Conference and it was an incredible group of attendees. Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. I have shared your comments with our entire team, and Robert says thank you for recognizing him! We look forward to your next visit and safe travels.

Reviewed January 23, 2016

I had to stay at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place for work in early January. The staff was absolutely wonderful. They remembered me by first name and ensured that my room was up to standards. They even had a free shuttle that took me to my meeting. Both drivers were very polite. I could not believe that the hotel rate, including taxes was only $120.00 per night. The service was what I would expect from a $400 per night hotel.
The staff and hotel were great. They even provided a complimentary breakfast buffet.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
David K, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2016

Hi Meaghan L: Thank you so much for your incredible feedback. Referring to our service as White glove service says everything and we greatly appreciate it. Our team does take a great amount of pride in servicing our guests, and it is very apparent that we were able to do so. We appreciate you staying at Sonesta and definitely look forward to your next visit. Safe travels.